Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

kinda glad there wan't an overnight code. I knocked out around midnight CST

Remember a few years ago when promo codes popped up in random places on the website? I thought that was the coolest thing, and I remember them giving promo codes on certain holidays as well.

haha that was awesome! folks (myself included) would go all over the website hoping for a code to pop up!

So I just won a Gamora on Chicky's Twitter this morning. Does that mean I'm no longer eligible to win any contests for 30 days? Or is that only Twitter contests or only Chicky contests? I found the old Twitter contest rules page through Google which mentions the 30 days but it also mentions we have 24 hours to claim our prize, and Chicky only gave an hour, so I'm not sure if those rules are still in effect.

You guys missed some epic freaktacular battles last night! I love spook.

So I just won a Gamora on Chicky's Twitter this morning. Does that mean I'm no longer eligible to win any contests for 30 days? Or is that only Chicky contests? I found the old Twitter contest rules page through Google which mentions the 30 days but it also mentions we have 24 hours to claim our prize, and Chicky only gave an hour, so I'm not sure if those rules are still in effect.

Saw that. Congrats. I'd advise to let others try to win. I wouldn't try for other giveaways if I won but that's just me. You can still rack up RPs.

So I just won a Gamora on Chicky's Twitter this morning. Does that mean I'm no longer eligible to win any contests for 30 days? Or is that only Twitter contests or only Chicky contests? I found the old Twitter contest rules page through Google which mentions the 30 days but it also mentions we have 24 hours to claim our prize, and Chicky only gave an hour, so I'm not sure if those rules are still in effect.

It's separate from the Spooktacular giveaways, so you're fine entering others. :D

I wonder if there are finally gonna be some good discounts today. When they regularly do 30% off coupons throughout the year, this 10-15% nonsense doesn't cut it. Might as well just wait.

You foiled my plans! :< I wanted to vulture in on that one. :p I'm jealous of that win.

Someone posted the rules a few pages back. If I remember correctly you win and you're done. So choose wisely.

choose wisely.jpg

Congratulations! According to Mr. Shawn Richter you're done. I won on the first day and am now having withdrawals from wanting to compete in other contests I would probably not win at.

From Facebook:
"You can always collect RP on the website. If you WIN more than $50 in RP, you are out. If you WIN a figure, you are out. Both require a 30 Day waiting period between wins. So sayeth the Susan."

I wonder if there are finally gonna be some good discounts today. When they regularly do 30% off coupons throughout the year, this 10-15% nonsense doesn't cut it. Might as well just wait.

Yeah it's almost like they do these kinds of deals hoping to entice the new, recruited spooktacular crowd. The rest of us know better. But whatevs.

Congrats on that win, still after that figure myself.

Well you won't win with Chicky again, but I think it's possible to win others considering many people would go by different handles for different social media. The 30 day thing only applies to normal contests, not Spooktacular.

Congrats!

Congrats on that win, still after that figure myself.

Well you won't win with Chicky again, but I think it's possible to win others considering many people would go by different handles for different social media. The 30 day thing only applies to normal contests, not Spooktacular.

Not according to Susan. 1 win per Spooktacular is what she said this year.

I don't know how to post a pic from my phone ....

But Susan has a post on the spook Facebook about soul collecting and giveaways

I specifically hate when they do that. I have no problem with posting pics, being goofy, or whatever but I don't particularly care for that being the way to win.

What is the tylering thing? I'm not in the group so I haven't read anything about what's going on in there.

Back