Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

tumblr_mc2fl3pCcr1r6tehl.gif

:lecture

SS loves chaos.

And sleep deprived customers.

It is marketing genius. As of right now I have $30 from the giveaway. On any given month, I can usually find a $20-$25 off code. Since they dont let you stack codes and discounts, I'm netting only $5 more right now.

Yeah but at least with RP you can use them on new preorders, you can't do that with the other coupons.

It is marketing genius. As of right now I have $30 from the giveaway. On any given month, I can usually find a $20-$25 off code. Since they dont let you stack codes and discounts, I'm netting only $5 more right now.
Yea that's no joke, I can't think of many other companies being able to keep an audience glued to a handful of social media platforms, for an entire week, day and night.

If I could get another $15-$20 worth of codes I could justify grabbing up SS X-wing Luke. I wouldn't feel guilty having to pay HT prices over $200 for a sideshow figure. That prices is way to high right now for it.

That's one of the reasons I camp out for codes. I'm not the richest guy around so every bit helps.

Wow, no overnight code? There is only one more night left, I wonder if they abandoned them all together this year?

Wow, no overnight code? There is only one more night left, I wonder if they abandoned them all together this year?

Spook goes on until the 31st. That's an extra night. Maybe they're just spreading them out more?

We'll certainly get another one with today's newsletter. Then who knows.

I'm kind of glad I didn't miss any codes while sleeping. Since I'm sick I can't really stay up all night camping out for codes. I know it sucks for those who did camp out all night though. Maybe we'll see 3 codes today to make up for just getting 1 yesterday. Probably not, but one can hope.

Remember a few years ago when promo codes popped up in random places on the website? I thought that was the coolest thing, and I remember them giving promo codes on certain holidays as well.

Remember a few years ago when promo codes popped up in random places on the website? I thought that was the coolest thing, and I remember them giving promo codes on certain holidays as well.

I miss those too

I miss random ghosts popping up with codes as well

Back