Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC and other random rumblings SP00KY15 $20 code

You walk around with a "I love Sideshow" sign around your neck and provide a photo of it. Or something similar.

Can someone explain the "sell your soul" contest to me. I've seen a handful of them but never understood how that works. You basically say what you really want and they demand some sort of public humiliation or something?

You basically humiliate yourself by saying what you'd do to win. Apparently some find that amusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not saying you are being greedy, I don't think that at all. But it can come across that way to Sideshow, and it's always better to stay on their good side. :)

Of course I'm being greedy! I'm a child of the '80s. Greed is good! Not to mention from Sideshow's perspective, it doesn't help their promotion to have one less person retweeting, repinning, sharing, etc., so I think it makes more sense for them not to have a limit. But clearly there is some kind of limit in place, whether it's 30 days overall, Spooktacular only, social media only or all contests, etc.

I'm pimping out my wiener dog in hopes to win it. :faq :rotfl

That's only allowed on Snapchat.

I know for sure that during Spook, if you win a figure or more than $50 in RP you are done. I wasn't specifically told that you are done for 30 days, just that you are done for Spook.

I realize that people ask these questions because it's not really stated anywhere, but it can come across as being greedy. So personally, I would wait 30 days before entering another SSC contest. I'm not saying you are being greedy, I don't think that at all. But it can come across that way to Sideshow, and it's always better to stay on their good side. :)

well said!

haha I prefer tea :wink1:

I've tried man, but just can't. There's just something about coffee in the morning that can't be explained. Everyone is different, but coffee makes us better.

You basically humiliate yourself by saying what you'd do to win. Apparently some find that amusing.

Probably a contest involving the Hellraiser / Pinhead statue I would guess

How do some live without coffee?

We just do, I don't like coffee and I'm up late a lot doing school work. It's tough in the morning but some how I just make it through the day. There were times after my daughter was born there were a few nights I only got 2-3 hrs of sleep, and I still managed to go to work and function.

How do some live without coffee?

I've been out of my go-to Kimbo with the perfect grind all week and I'm freaking out. The local bakery here where I normally buy it doesn't have it stocked anymore and I might have to get something else instead. Aaaaaaaah.

I feel absolutely lost without an espresso just before breakfast.

Thanks for the responses, there's not too much I'm gunning after these days, I think Deadpool is the only thing I'd want but thats not worth a shaming. Maybe next year if Hulkbusters are sitting around, I'll strip myself of any dignity I have if they want to hand those out.

I think you try to give some ridiculous response as a joke about what you'd do to get the item. She picks the ones she likes best it seems.

Now that you put it that way I may enter. I have no issues with being goofy or dumb when it's for the fun of it.

No codes in the last 3-4 hours right?

I've tried man, but just can't. There's just something about coffee in the morning that can't be explained. Everyone is different, but coffee makes us better.

haha it was tough believe me. I thought kicking soda to the curb was hard but coffee? sheesh it was a whole 'nother monster :lol

Now that you put it that way I may enter. I have no issues with being goofy or dumb when it's for the fun of it.
Kinda depends what the extent is I suppose. I just wish they'd cut down on these contests and do some real deals. 30% off with free shipping on the armory or Gordon set and I'd order today.

I'd give my soul for a HT Whiplash 2.0, but I'm not sure what I'd do to win it, any suggestions?

Back