CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: Harrison Ford WIP

Wow those Ford sculpts are spot on! Really nailed it for both Han and Indy. :clap

By any chance do you still plan on doing the Ledger Joker still? Curious to see how that turns out.

Wow those Ford sculpts are spot on! Really nailed it for both Han and Indy. :clap

By any chance do you still plan on doing the Ledger Joker still? Curious to see how that turns out.

Thank you!

Yes - As I have mentioned before - Imaresqued1's Jokers are what pushed me to do these and one think I have always loved about his Jokers - aside from the likeness - was the hear. So I have been working on ways to make the hair look right and I think I have something figured out. Stay tuned!

I really need that Indy if you do a run.

I will be!

Yes - As I have mentioned before - Imaresqued1's Jokers are what pushed me to do these and one think I have always loved about his Jokers - aside from the likeness - was the hear. So I have been working on ways to make the hair look right and I think I have something figured out. Stay tuned!
Will there be a painted option of Joker's headsculpt? That would be great.

Yes - I hope to offer at least one painted version of Joker.

So - Any guesses? Super early work... LONG way to go but those eyes were a challenge!

rdj2.JPG

rdj.JPG

Robert Downey, one of the toughest to capture -- Hot Toys hasn't done it yet, and it's the eyes they always miss. But he's there already. Your talent is growing in leaps with each portrait, Dean.

Oh, also: I'm gonna want one. :drool

RDJ maybe?

Correct!

Looks kinda like Willis. Small mouth.

:lol - I can see that - that is his mouth! Need to work on the mouth :)

Robert Downey, one of the toughest to capture -- Hot Toys hasn't done it yet, and it's the eyes they always miss. But he's there already. Your talent is growing in leaps with each portrait, Dean.

Oh, also: I'm gonna want one. :drool

Correct! Man- Worked on his eyes for about 6 hours so far. Very unique and I can see why it's such a challenge.

I should have cropped that first pic a bit.

Wow awesome man, Can't wait to see the final result..

still waiting for hulk, i think we'd see HT's avenger 2 hulk before these are even printed. :impatient:

If you put that Indy out, I think half this board will rejoice(me included). Can't wait to see RDJ and is that THE Achilles as your pic?

Thanks guys!

Still chugging along... A lot going on behind the scenes and in life in general...

Meanwhile - Here is a bit-o-Pitt

Just playing around with the base sculpt to see if the likeness held up to other characters he has played.

Thanks for checking it out!

CC

td1.JPG

td2.JPG

bp7.JPG

Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: The Curious Portrait of Mr. Pitt

Pitt is looking great! You definitely nailed the likeness on him.

What about a comparison of Harrison? :lol

Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: The Curious Portrait of Mr. Pitt

You nailed Pitt.

Back