CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: 2 Face Test print!

How much longer before the Arnold sculpts are ready, seems like these have been sacrificed to make way for endless batman and joker sculpts that we have enought of already, please any info on the Dutch sculpt, THANKSView attachment 104731

My guess is; commissions come first and all other public offerings fall to the wayside. That's just the
way of the world. Since we don't really know how many commissioned projects he has going, it's
just a waiting game. I guess if you had commissioned that Dutch, you's already have it. Since no one did,
it gets put on hold with all the others. Shame really, looked pretty good.

How much longer before the Arnold sculpts are ready, seems like these have been sacrificed to make way for endless batman and joker sculpts that we have enought of already, please any info on the Dutch sculpt, THANKSView attachment 104731

Well the thing is the original arnold sculpts I posted were not printable. Those were some of the first zbrush pieces I did and I learned a VERY expensive lesson in perspective settings when sculpting. I had to reprint my first piece (one of Waynes I did) about 3 times at around $100 per print.

So that sculpt was scrapped BUT! I have reworked it and will be showing some Arnold pics in coming months. There is a certain barbarian figure being released by a company COUGH ~Kaustic~ COUGH that may need a head upgrade :)

Along with Dutch and T2 Arnold. The T2 Aronld may be offered painted but the others I am not sure about yet.

Arrrrniee

:)

Is there an interest list for the two face sculpt

No - Hope to offer a full figure first.

I like que Batman stuff..

Thanks!

My guess is; commissions come first and all other public offerings fall to the wayside. That's just the
way of the world. Since we don't really know how many commissioned projects he has going, it's
just a waiting game. I guess if you had commissioned that Dutch, you's already have it. Since no one did,
it gets put on hold with all the others. Shame really, looked pretty good.

Commissions do come first but not at the cost of the other projects...

I have done 3 heads for ACI and have at least 3 more coming. I also have a client in CA that has me doing 1:1 scale work. But I still have a great desire to release my own work and to do full figure releases too.

The actual reason things stopped as far as releases go is being backlogged with production problems/casters.

The good news is I have found someone who will be taking my work on who has a large shop set up and does this as his 9-5 not on the side.

I also have a connection who will be producing painted sculpts for me as well.

Hope to have some good announcements soon!

Well the thing is the original arnold sculpts I posted were not printable. Those were some of the first zbrush pieces I did and I learned a VERY expensive lesson in perspective settings when sculpting. I had to reprint my first piece (one of Waynes I did) about 3 times at around $100 per print.

So that sculpt was scrapped BUT! I have reworked it and will be showing some Arnold pics in coming months. There is a certain barbarian figure being released by a company COUGH ~Kaustic~ COUGH that may need a head upgrade :)

Along with Dutch and T2 Arnold. The T2 Aronld may be offered painted but the others I am not sure about yet.

:)

No - Hope to offer a full figure first.

Thanks!

Commissions do come first but not at the cost of the other projects...

I have done 3 heads for ACI and have at least 3 more coming. I also have a client in CA that has me doing 1:1 scale work. But I still have a great desire to release my own work and to do full figure releases too.

The actual reason things stopped as far as releases go is being backlogged with production problems/casters.

The good news is I have found someone who will be taking my work on who has a large shop set up and does this as his 9-5 not on the side.

I also have a connection who will be producing painted sculpts for me as well.

Hope to have some good announcements soon!

Great news man

Well - I have a LOT planned and it's all on hold due to production hang ups. Hopefully those are clearing now and I can move on. I have a lot ready to go as soon as the kinks are ironed out.

Sorry to derail Dean, but I wanted to ask is there still any hope of the Baloo P1 biomask happening?

Thanks again Dean for a stellar sculpt for ROF Quinn.
This is a no neck version I made for muscle bodies.

Here's how he looks painted by Jake AKA: Rahmier84.

ha2a7ese.jpg

Quinn looks great no doubt but how did THAT get printed before the Joker? **** its been almost 9 months, and still more delays. :impatient:

??? There are no more delays.

The piece was completly resculpted and is not off to the new caster. ALL orders of ALL heads outstanding are due to be shipped in 5 weeks if not sooner.

Anyways - for what it's worth, Quinn was a mod from a bale sculpt I already had and was not in my hands after it was completed.

Man that 2 face is something else. Never did like the hot toys version . Really hope to see this soon. Id def be down for one :)

Back