CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: "My name is merely Ducard, but I speak for Ra's al G

so i guess we can forget about the hulk head?

Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: "My name is merely Ducard, but I speak for Ra's al G

Never .....

No. I want one myself. I am trying to at least get the screaming head sold as painted. The others will probably be sold as plain resin casts.

No. I want one myself. I am trying to at least get the screaming head sold as painted. The others will probably be sold as plain resin casts.
Awwww man. Had to be the 2 sculpts I like most not get painted .....

Nice to hear more about the Hulk sculpts though :hi5:

thank god! really look forward for an update on those!

Here are some shots of a low res print of 2Face. The surface detail is nothing like my guy here in TX gets for me but it was a freebie from a large order I placed for a client.

It shows the likeness and over all shape improvement over HT (which I added bang to years ago...)

photo 1.JPGphoto 9.JPGphoto 8.JPGphoto 7.JPGphoto 6.JPGphoto 5.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 3.JPGphoto 2.JPGphoto 10.JPGphoto 14.JPGphoto 13.JPGphoto 12.JPGphoto 11.JPGphoto 15.JPG

Re: CREG Customs Sculpting work: 2 Face Test print!

good job man! i sold my 2 face because nothin on him was all that great. figured someday id put together an accurate one

Thanks guys! After getting my Joker and Skimask Wayne back from my printer using his new machine - I am really looking forward to seeing this guy printed out properly.

Oh yeah - I have hopes to release a full Two-Face figure this year. :yess:

Thanks guys! After getting my Joker and Skimask Wayne back from my printer using his new machine - I am really looking forward to seeing this guy printed out properly.

Oh yeah - I have hopes to release a full Two-Face figure this year. :yess:
I'd probably be down for that!

How much longer before the Arnold sculpts are ready, seems like these have been sacrificed to make way for endless batman and joker sculpts that we have enought of already, please any info on the Dutch sculpt, THANKSScreen shot 2012-08-22 at 4_28_00 PM.jpg

Back