CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - "That's my secret Cap, I'm always angry."

Over the coming months and into next year I plan on Pa Kent, Heat Vision Supes, with frikin lazer beams coming out of his frikin eyes -Flying head, geared to look up more, and a screaming (angry) head. Bearded Kents will be first. Long and short.

Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - "That's my secret Cap, I'm always angry."

No faora ? Would love to see her done but the armor would be a ***** to do.

boss trying to send you pm but it is full....send you payment on the ht item.....................

Over the coming months and into next year I plan on Pa Kent, Heat Vision Supes, with frikin lazer beams coming out of his frikin eyes -Flying head, geared to look up more, and a screaming (angry) head. Bearded Kents will be first. Long and short.
Definitely going to be on that bearded Clark :rock

Exactly - I expect HT to make her though.

I know it would be a pain but, you could always 3D scan the 1/6 DCC/Gentle Giant statue that is supposedly a real scan of the 1:1 armor and break that sucker down to parts. Still a pain in the butt I'm sure but less work than starting from scratch. Probably too expensive to have enough actual buyers who won't flake out though right??

Last edited:
Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - "I believe in..."

"Harvey, Harvey, Harvey Dent."

You either die a customizer, or live long enough to see yourself become the sculptor.

WIP...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

"Harvey, Harvey, Harvey Dent."

You either die a customizer, or live long enough to see yourself become the sculptor.

WIP...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That's looking pretty good! Will there be a two-face version?

I will do them all if HT does not offer an additional sculpt with Banner. If they do I will do all but that one, whatever it ends up being...

Honestly - Been playing with an in-between that would fit on the Muscular TT.

You could do a Planet Hulk or Skaar head :)

Or a Red Hulk head!

Harvey is shaping up nicely .

Harvey is looking VERY nice mate, already looking miles better than hot toys sculpt (which I always thought looked to thin/skinny and not full enough)

Thanks man!

Took your advice to heart about anatomy over the past few months. I think I had an eye for likenesses but the area around the mouth was getting me on every piece until I started paying more attention to the workings of the mouth.

Thanks man!

Took your advice to heart about anatomy over the past few months. I think I had an eye for likenesses but the area around the mouth was getting me on every piece until I started paying more attention to the workings of the mouth.

it's something every artist cannot learn enough off :) it is really showing in your latest sculpts, the pieces just look so much more structured now!

Will you be offering a 'damaged' Harvey as well? Again, I don't think it is something Hot toys really did justice and you could make a steal if done the right way :)

I honestly just ready your confirmed list on Pg.1

Please make the dutches and True Lies arnie!! My dream figs

put me in !!

batman begins head, wayne, and nurse joker

Two HT sculpts that sorely need an update - psyched you're working on them Dean! Both are already looking good :rock

any news on the cane? :monkey3:)

Back