CREG Customs Sculpting work: Terminator Genisys!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - ALL MY CUSTOMERS READ POST #1372 - THANKS

Here is the updated Bruce Sculpt - Added a bit of age and thinned the mouth area.

wow, that's looking spot-on now. amazing work! :rock2

was just thinking about this last night, and how maybe
a little more aging might help.
and before I had a chance to respond, you did it!
again, well done.

And detail/texture of first night mask is sick!
man, that thing is looking GOOD.

Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - ALL MY CUSTOMERS READ POST #1372 - THANKS

The neck for my Maskless Wayne is in preparation for TDK Cowl...

Cool! So, am I reading this right? Your TDK Cowl will all be one piece,
cowl & neck sculpted as single piece, unlike the hot toys version.

Yes - There have been some great upgrades for the DX but I personally want one with no break in the neck to have a properly contoured neck to connect with the cowl.

Here is the updated Bruce Sculpt - Added a bit of age and thinned the mouth area.

bsw1.JPG

bsw4.JPG

bsw5.JPG

bsw6.JPG

bsw7.JPG

bsw9.JPG

bsw10.JPG

bsw.JPG

:clap

I am impressed! I wasn't sure about this when you first made him, but this latest version - WOW, he is spot on mate :hi5:

Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - "That's my secret Cap, I'm always angry."

hulk looks great! that reminds me to ask you though....would it be possible for you to produce a sculpted black widow hairpiece/wig for the hot toys figure provided there was enough interest? im just not a fan of rooted hair.

Re: CREG Customs Presents: Sculps & Such - "That's my secret Cap, I'm always angry."

hulk looks great! that reminds me to ask you though....would it be possible for you to produce a sculpted black widow hairpiece/wig for the hot toys figure provided there was enough interest? im just not a fan of rooted hair.

I second the interest in this great idea :)

stop playing around and deliver us a begins cowl sculpt already! :D

Any further info on the D9 Wikus sculpt? This thread is so long, not sure where to look...

just wondering if this would be possible CREG?

first time back in a while this looks awesome! It's a "normal" head for Hulk i'm guessing? Also i didn't miss Ra's Al Ghul did i?

Yes - Normal, Smiling and Screaming are all coming. I'm sure one may be offered with Banner but we don't know yet.

Any further info on the D9 Wikus sculpt? This thread is so long, not sure where to look...

No - If I do one it will be a ways off.

just wondering if this would be possible CREG?

Not sure. I would probably just do a whole head if I did.

if/when you sell the Hulk headsculpts....i will buy them all....if you can confirm this...you just made me buy 3-4 hulks....thanks...:-/

if/when you sell the Hulk headsculpts....i will buy them all....if you can confirm this...you just made me buy 3-4 hulks....thanks...:-/

I will do them all if HT does not offer an additional sculpt with Banner. If they do I will do all but that one, whatever it ends up being...

Honestly - Been playing with an in-between that would fit on the Muscular TT.

Back