Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas - RED Bandanas Available!

Very very sorry to hear about your loss!
Be strong, I am sure that family, friends and time will bring back smiles on your faces but I understand that this is not how you are feeling in this situation.

Can you pm me your PayPal address please, I wanted to fund something but I can only use a credit card on the platform.

Last edited:

Wow Chris, I'm terribly sorry to hear about your son!

This comes as a shock as I thought he was doing well and getting better. You have my families deepest sympathies and well wish and prayers during this tragic time. Please hang in there and you will see the power of people helping out one another.

May your son rest in peace.

Hi Chris. I am so sorry for your loss. I can not even begin to imagine how you feel. You have my deepest condolences. I wish you and your family peace and strength through this tragic ordeal.

Eric

Last edited:

Hey Chris, so sorry to hear of your son's passing. I know it's hard to think of at this time, but know that he is in a far, far better place now, and at a greater peace.

Old Grandpa

So very sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your wife, Chris.

Thank you for the kind words and contributions guys.

I just encourage everyone with Children, no matter how old or young just to take an extra moment during this holiday season and cherish your time with them, hold them a little longer than you normally would, if they ask you the same question 3 times, answer it 3 times, don't be frustrated or become annoyed.

I would do anything, including giving my own life to have my baby back, even just for a moment to hold him again.

The things you sometimes take for granted, other people don't get to have.

This Christmas season will be the first in my entire life that I have no interest in, and find no joy in. So please make sure to let your loved ones know what they mean, and don't take anything for granted.

As painful as it is to try to pick up the pieces and forge ahead, I just wanted everyone know that over the coming weeks I'll be trying to get back on track with custom projects again. I still have a few pending Pollos buckets to get out from last year which will be my priority, and then on to some other stuff I had brewing before all of this started happening.

Thanks to all for the support.

I understand your desire to complete your projects and get back to normal, but I think we all can agree you should take all the time you need.

I'm sitting here at work on a Monday morning with my eyes full of tears. I don't have any words that could possibly comfort you as I know if it were me in your situation, none could comfort me. I am very, very sorry for your loss.

I can't even begin to understand. I am so very sorry. I have been thinking of you and your family and shared prayers. God Bless.

I think many of us are thinking the same thing, if only there was something we could do we'd do it. But all we can do is pray that time will work its miracle and that your hearts will heal again.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I understand that Corrose has suffered a terrible loss and my prayers go out to him and his family, but at the risk of sounding insensitive, does anyone know when he may be back? I don't want to bother him. I'm just checking to see if anyone has had any contact with him lately.

Thanks.
Eric

My family will keep you and yours in our prayers.

Hey guys.

Part of what I want to start doing a little more of is 3D modeling for other folks projects.
Traditionally I come up with an idea I like, I sculpt it, 3D print it, mold it, cast it, finish it and sell it.

Many of you know my projects and level of work from the past, Dex slide boxes, Dex urn, Bickle cigar box, TDK TV set, Pollos Buckets and Cups, and more. I am also currently working with a few guys from the boards who offer full figure sets and offering them print master services.

I wanted to extend that to the rest of the community.

I occasionally get requests from people wanting me to sculpt something, but I just don't have the bandwidth always to post updates, collect funds, pack items for shipping, answer questions and the like. In cases like this I would be more than happy to work out a sculpting and print master fee, and from there, you own the project and can make and sell as many as you like with no need to cut me in on your own deals.

I get so bogged down trying to post interest threads for other people's projects they would like me to do, and if the idea is yours, and the project is yours, you will be able to be in control of the thread, the sales, and correspondence.

If anyone has an idea for a project and would like to discuss it, please hit me up.

For those of you who might not know my work, scroll back through the thread a bit. I also do professional grade printing on all types of media, and I always do my own decals and print pieces for my projects. I can also get you these items for your project as well.

Thanks for your consideration.

Chris,

I'm very happy to see you back on here dude, you are a valuable person to this forum and community!!

I have a project that I'd like your help with, if you have the time and feeling up to it can I send you an email?

LMK Take Care

Mike

Chris,

I'm very happy to see you back on here dude, you are a valuable person to this forum and community!!

I have a project that I'd like your help with, if you have the time and feeling up to it can I send you an email?

LMK Take Care

Mike

sure thing. Send me an email

I have had some folks asking me lately what is the smallest I can print. I wanted to show this commission I printed tonight to show how sharp the details are even at this size. This is right off the printer, no post work done.

SVuo2d.jpg

Back