Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas - RED Bandanas Available!

Hey guys, I consider this my main thread to post things so I'll just post here and you guys can help spread the word if you see folks asking. I'm not going to get into how rough the last 6 months has been for me, just read several pages back if you don't know what's going on.

Regardless I'm simply doing the best I can to get back to people. I'm much more distracted these days than I was in the past, and it's going to take time to heal for me. If you guys aren't getting replies from me on emails, facebook, PMs etc, it's not that I'm blowing you off. I am currently involved in about 10 different custom projects with other artsits that I bounce back and forth in between with and I'll occasionally work something new in.

If you don't get me, kust kindly wait a week and check back again.

Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and continued understanding.

Re: Corrose's Workshop - Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas - RED Bandanas Available!

Hey all,

Back when I did the 1/6 Pollos Buckets, I actually recreated the art from scratch myself because I like things I print to be crisp and sharp. Since I had the art anyway I decided to make a few 1:1 decal sets as a very inexpensive to make your own 1:1 prop.

- Each Set comes with 2 side decals and one lid decal
- Decals are professionally printed and laminated for durability and quality

Do not mistake these for the same kind of stickers you would make using a home printer. These are high end printing on digital bright white decal vinyl. Everything is crisp, sharp and detailed.

All you need to finish this replica is this very affordable bucket:
This is an in-stock item that Home Depot carries year round and it's less than $4

Leaktite 2-gal. Bucket-2GL WHITE PAIL - The Home Depot

vuR2Sw.png

Here is a photo of mine using these exact same decals.

gbrhot.jpg

Decal sets are $30 shipped in the U.S. and I have 6 sets in hand, ready to go.

Paypal is: [email protected]
Your SSF username and address MUST be in the paypal information.

Thanks

Re: Corrose's Workshop - Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas - 1:1 Pollos Decal Sets!

Added a Dye Sublimation printer to the arsenal this week. Just a test to see quality:

O15umg.jpg

So guys, one thing about the 3D process that I hate is the post print work.
My printer is a very high resolution printer, most prints are beautiful and require little to no surface work.

Generally speaking what happens is after I do a print, I remove the major supports...anywhere supports make contact with the print surface what I call "stubble" is left behind. I sand down that stubble, and then go over the whole print with a buffing sponge, generally a 5,000 - 10,000 grit sponge to fine tune the surface before sending it to the casters.

While this is relatively easy, I just hate doing it. I have been on and off looking for someone I could team up with (and pay of course) to prep 3D prints for casting.
I need someone who enjoys doing this kind of work and is a wizard with sanding, bondo work if needed and the buffing/polishing. I would obviously cover all of the shipping and pay you a fee that we would work out together. In most cases I wouldn't be sending you 20 pieces of the same item, it would just be one "print master" that needs to be finished to be casted.

I want to stress that I'm not interested in anyone who knows how to use sandpaper. I need someone who is skilled at cleanup and enjoys doing it.

If any of you personally, or know someone who would be a fit for this, and interested, please get in touch with me.

Hey guys,

I have purchased myself a dye sublimation printer.
If you do not know what this means, dye sublimation is essentially printing on a specialty paper, exposing the image to a treated substrate, applying heat and pressure from a heat press, the heat activates the dye, permanently dyes the item making contact with the print. I can essentially now sublimate everything from blank shirts, to mouse pads, mugs, metal and wood panels, and hundreds of other types of items.

In this case I was doing some testing on these slick 5x7 brushed metal panels. The panels are 5x7, rounded corners and the surface has this incredible candy apple gloss finish as seen in the photos. None of the photos are photoshopped, those are really the reflections on the surface. In hand these are very high end and look amazing. The image is permanent on the metal panels and will not buff or rub off, scratch resistant, and just look beautiful.

I know some folks put DVD or blu ray cases in their display shelves with the figures, but this takes that a step further with a much more high end result.

I was going to order some more of these this week and I wanted to know if anyone here had interest in having panels made to display next to your figures. I can add any design, logo, etc to the panels.

Each panel is $12.

Please email me for more details or if you would like to have something made for your own collection. I would need to know something pretty quickly because I was planning on ordering the blanks this coming week.

Vh2h8I.jpg

95cJ7U.jpg

Fx1xpN.jpg

9K965A.jpg

sHyf4D.jpg

Thanks

this looks awesome Chris....do you think you can put together a Dude "Time" magazine mirror with this new printer?

I'll look onto seeing if that's a substrate I can work with. Already gotten a few orders in for the metal panels, as a reminder, I plan on placing the order for the blanks this Wednesday or Thursday, I need to hear from, and receive payment asap if you want any made.

PM me or email directly, [email protected]

Thanks

I got my metal panel yesterday from Corrose. It is awesome! Thank you, Corrose. I will take photos this week. Does anyone knows what are the stands ppl use to display their DVD case called. I want to get one for the panel

I don't know this warrants a separate thread, so I'll just post here.
I made these 1/6 Big Hug Mugs for the guys buying the V2 Rust (True Detective) sculpts. The folks who bought painted versions from me got a free gift, these 1/6 scale cigarettes. They have real red aluminum fleck at the end that when it catches the light, gives off a cool illusion it's lit. I got a few PMs to buy one, and I made a few more to sell. Doing these at $8 shipped worldwide, and I was curious if anyone else wanted me to work up another batch.

pcpgu9.jpg

Db1vLO.jpg

Looks great, I would get one from you.

Can you make some without the filtered end?

So just all white with the burned end? Sure can.
They are $8 each shipped worldwide. Paypal is [email protected]

Just make sure you specify in your notes if you want it without the filter painted. And make sure your address and SSF name are in the notes.

Thanks

Hey bud,

I'm sure I missed it but can you send over the template for the stands? Also interested in getting 5 lit cigs. Let me know.

Marlin bought the last 1/6 cigs I had left in stock, and I made another 6 this evening that are available. And yes these do take a little time to do each one.

Back