Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas - 1:1 Pollos Decal Sets!

Sending payment for 2 of the all white. Thanks.

Payment sent for cigarettes. Specifics in the message. Just quietly churning out miniature masterpieces, huh Chris?

I'm trying.

I don't spend a dime of profits of "me" stuff, I constantly invest in new equipment to be able to offer even more and better items, so it means a lot when any of my projects are supported. So thank you!

Good I didn't know someone in the board was making decals...
I will contact you soon.

Cheers

The support on the cigs has been overwhelming, I have made 3 different batches and sold out incredibly fast.
As of now I am completely out, and have no material to make more. I posted a new thread about another run.

Please refer to this thread if you are interested in ordering this item:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...1-6-scale-cigarettes-4th-run.html#post8159032

Hey guys,

It's been awhile since I have posted here, lately most of my custom work has been through direct emails with customers and via Facebook, but I did want to do an update here for anyone following the thread looking for me.

Some of you may or may not know of the tragedy in my life in 2014, I'm not going to go into that right now, but fast forward to 2016 my wife is 3 weeks away from having our second son. She is on full time hospital bed rest, as they are just keeping an eye to make sure her blood pressures stay safe until our scheduled day.

Most nights after work I go to the hospital and stay with her until she falls asleep, head home, sleep a few hours and go to work, rinse and repeat.
I've already started slowing down my custom work intake to things I feel are either manageable, or profitable enough to sacrifice a little more of my sleep time for :)

As soon as the baby arrives, I'll be putting the brakes completely on custom work for at least a few weeks to be with my family, and as we start to get into a routine, I'll transition back into 1/6.

If you find it difficult to reach me between now and then, this is why, don't take it personal, just occasionally follow up with me as I get tons of PMs, emails, messages etc, and it's hard to keep up with all of them sometimes. If you have any sort of urgent project you wanted to talk to me about, get with me within the next week or so.

For those of you I am currently working with on existing orders and projects, your deadlines will all be met, and nothing changes from our personal discussions. This post is just for new orders.

I really prefer emails to PMs here, so the best chance at getting me is at: [email protected]

Please pray for the health of my baby and that all will be fine.

Thanks all.

Chris, I will be praying for you and your family. I am so excited for you. You, your wife, and baby will be blessed!

Chris, G-D bless you and your family.

Will be saying a prayer for your family Chris god bless you all.

Very happy news! Hope all will be well with you and your family.

Hey all,

Over the last several months with the new baby and everything going on, I had been severely backlogged and my response time was way down.
I have gotten back on track and I'm available to any sort of commission work, sculpting, 1/6 replicas, decals, heat transfers, you name it.

Shoot me an email to: [email protected] if you have any projects to discuss!

awesome!!! Glad to hear you on the boards again.

Hey all, I just wanted to say that I am currently open for 3D commission work. I am not a portrait/likeness sculptor, my specialty is hard surface inorganic modeling.
I specialize in accessories in 1/6 and can do one off commissions or sculpts for larger runs. Here are a few shots of some of my projects over the years.

1/6 Overwatch Loot Crate:

eU8km0.jpg

1/6 Plutonium Case 3D:
87VmVi.jpg

1/6 Revolver:

tDk7uP.jpg

Star Lord Prosthetic Leg in 1/6:

WtnXpt.jpg

ShdlDp.jpg

1/6 Scale Pollos Buckets:

5YVdBu.jpg

M4R9o3.jpg

Kel-Tech for John Wick 1/6
cD9AZQ.jpg

1/6 Scale light up Joker Television

nHLTLP.jpg

yeeo.jpg

And many more. Shoot me a PM if there are any projects you want to discuss!

Last edited:
Back