Statue Queen Studios: Batman (Comics) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios Collectibles said:

QUEEN STUDIOS CREATOR COMMUNITY
!

GET INVOLVED IN THE CREATIVE PROCESS
For our next comic statue project, we want you to have a hand in the creative process and help us choose which concept design we will submit for licensor approval and even help us name the statue!
Follow the instructions below to see how you can help QS create our next 1/4 comic statue.

ROUND 1 (March 24 - 27)

In this post there are 15 images
Take a look through and decide which one is your favourite.
In the comments section, write the number of your favourite. (For example, if you like statue number 8. Write the number 8.)
At the end of the voting period. Queen Studios will choose the top 4 most voted for concept designs.

ROUND 2 ( MARCH 29 - APRIL 1)

Round 2 will start on the 29th of March and end on April 1st.
In this round, we need your help to name the final statue.
More information to follow.

PRIZE
In round 2, the customer that selected the winning name will win a limited edition version of the statue and a signed poster of the collectible with the winning name!
See full competition terms and conditions on the Queen Studios Website: https://queenstudios.shop/pages/competition-terms-and-conditions

FINAL WORD
Collectors have been an important part of the Queen Studios' journey since the very beginning. As we work to create the world?s most realistic and life-like collectibles, collectors provide us with the feedback we need to go to the next level!

This activity has been created so that we can continue to get work with the collector community more closely than ever before!

Dmfmrho.jpg

4VR8k60.jpg

o3Jwf1f.jpg

Vmdfr1F.jpg

bKevEgi.jpg

4rKy3hQ.jpg

ulNNv2h.jpg

ipAnImd.jpg

KFdSGHc.jpg

s37eoom.jpg

UPTgr10.jpg

ngfKWA5.jpg

t8Qxexu.jpg

Dl6m6p8.jpg

acsa6ng.jpg

2ecjsR8.jpg

VlZX0CB.jpg

I really don't like number 6. Which sucks because it's popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a fan of any of the Joker gargoyles. So, those are all a pass. I'd say #10 looks the best, but to be honest, none of them really blow me away. If he's not in his classic costume, I won't consider any of them.

#13 if this is Batman leaping off the Bat Cycle to pounce.Depending on how the cycle turns out and how detailed it is.. I'M in.

The winning vote for round 1 is supposed to be announced March 29th ...today. So which concept won?

These made the cut:

bKevEgi.jpg

ipAnImd.jpg

ngfKWA5.jpg

VlZX0CB.jpg

Queen Studios said:
QUEEN STUDIOS CREATOR COMMUNITY
(Note* Please vote on your favourtie names suggested in the comments by liking the comment)
GET INVOLVED IN THE CREATIVE PROCESS
A big thanks to everyone that voted in Round 1 of the Creator Community Activity. After counting up all of the votes, the 4 statues we will submit to the licensor for final approvals will be:

ROUND 2 - THE PRIZE ROUND
We?re now exited to move on to the Prize Round.

For this round, we?re looking to create a name for the statue.
We know most of these statues are based on Comic Book characters and there will be a name of the Comic Book series.
What we?re looking for is a cool name that personifies the character, the pose and ties the piece together.

HOW TO SUGGEST A NAME AND VOTE

In the comments, write the number of the statue you have a name for, and then suggest the name. For example: ?No.3 - A Dark Knight In Hell?
After you have placed your suggested name, we encourage you to vote for other suggestions that you like.
To vote, simply choose your favourite and like the comment.
Any names that are offensive or break the group rules will be deleted. Keep it clean guys!

HOW THE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN AND THE PRIZE

All 4 statues will be submitted to the licensor for their final approval.
We will choose the most ?Liked? / most popular names for these 4 statues.
After the licensor has approved the statue, we will then choose the most popular name for the winning statue. For example, if the licensor chooses Number 3. and the most popular name is ?A Dark Knight In Hell?, this is what we will name the statue.
The collector that selected the winning name will win a FREE version of the statue, including a poster with the statue and their chosen name to display in their collection.

See full competition terms and conditions on the Queen Studios Website: See full competition terms and conditions on the Queen Studios Website: https://queenstudios.shop/pages/competition-terms-and-conditions?
FINAL WORD
We like to thank you for your support so far, and we hope you can continue to participate in the creative process!
Our goal is to work with the collector community to make the worlds most realistic statues and busts and bring our favourite characters to life. We can only achieve this with your help!

Would love the Andy Kubert one to win, but I'd take 15 also- both have him in action. No interest in Batman crouched, it's worse than one knee up.

These made the cut:

bKevEgi.jpg

ipAnImd.jpg

ngfKWA5.jpg

VlZX0CB.jpg

That is awesome! Three of the concepts I liked the most ...3, 6, 10 ...made the cut. I liked 15 as well, but his leg positions was a bit awkward I thought.

Man, I really want #6!

ipAnImd.jpg

Exactly like that ...with the bats and bat-signal. Just need it engineered so that Batman looks like he is floating. Like he just jumped off the building rooftop where the bat-signal is at.

Did nobody notice the easter egg in all these images?

Maybe I'm seeing things, but there is the outline of a Superman statue behind these Batman concepts.
You can also see the Wonderwoman statue they made.

Back