Corrose's Workshop - 1/6 Scale Custom Accessories - OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Workshop - Decals, 1/6 Custom Replicas - RED Bandanas Available!

Congrats to you both.... beautiful baby

A new project of mine, full details here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...igns-Kick-The-Bucket-Pollos-Style-(1-6-Scale)

M4R9o3.jpg

Hi Chris,

Did you receive my email from a few days ago? Just checking, figure you might be busy!

Thanks
Mike

This is pretty cool, Elvis is using one of my City Streets 1/6 scale bases for his Turtles figures.
Here is his finished Leo as well as some photos of the unfinished bases for reference.

This is an original design of mine and they are still available if folks need one!

24EQWO.jpg

j0kr.jpg

y338.jpg

kj8j.jpg

35px.jpg

qcq8.jpg

Hi Chris! I sent you yesterday an email for 5 custom decals. I was Just checking to make sure you received it. Thanks man!

Hi Chris....I had e-mailed some time before your newest addition. :)
I'm sure you've been busy, but please let me know if I need to re-send.
Love your work!

It is with an incredibly heavy heart that I wanted to let you guys know what has been going on with me.
My son who would have turned 7 months old tomorrow, passed away 2 weeks ago. He was born with a couple of heart issues, one which was not a problem at all, and in fact had been repaired successfully through surgery, the other our family just drew a very unfortunate card. He was born with a second heart condition that is incredibly, incredibly rare and there is no cure for. In most cases the babies born with this don't make it past their first year, those that do grow up needing transplants.

Losing him has ripped me to pieces and it hurts so damn much. He was our first, and only child. He was so beautiful and perfect to me, and I miss him everyday.

I continue to hold onto my faith and I pray to God for peace and understanding. Our prayer is that we can have more children in the future and attempt to find happiness again.

A lot of people ask "if there is anything you need..." and honestly nothing anyone can say is going to help the situation. The only thing we are trying to get under control is the costs we incurred for the funeral and medical bills. We have insurance but there are still some major out of pockets. I have never been one to ask for help, or handouts, it's just not who I am, but we continue to be sent food and flowers, which are nice, but if anyone really feels the need to do something a friend of ours set up a gofundme page when our son was still in the hospital. Supporting the link right now will do more for our family than cards or flowers.

Sharing the link on facebook would be very much appreciated.

A Healthy Heart for Baby Nathan by Kelly Ferguson-Sublett - GoFundMe

Those of you who I have gotten to be really good friends with, and who have followed this painful last few months, I thank you for your kindness and caring.
I also thank the couple of you who I have pending orders with. I promise I will circle back around with you and square you away as soon as I can.

Wow, extremely sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time

So sorry for your loss Chris. My prayers are with you and your family.

I am heartbroken reading this. So sorry to hear about your loss. I will share the link and hope you'll get some financial support to deal with your bills.

So so sorry to hear this, our prayers are with you. God will help through this tough time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry chris for your loss my wife posted this on her facebook so I hope it helps. Stay strong my friend.

Reading this brought tears to my eyes. I am sorry for your loss. Our Prayers are with You and Your Family.

Back