Cordelia 11-13 day notice!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, they decided to release tooned up Cordy before Buffy...

I'll be getting her because I'm a completist, but she doesn't look great to me. I hope I change my mind when I hold her in my arms, or when I see some nice collector's pictures! :)

Last edited:
For those of you that have got her. Does she come with a bra or something?
Can someone post a comparison with the outfit in the episode?

olvidadero said:
So, they decided to release tooned up Cordy before Buffy...

I'll be getting her because I'm a completist, but she doesn't look great to me. I hope I change my mind when I hold her in my arms, or when I see some nice collector's figures! :)

I can understand why you feel that way. She does look a bit animated, especially around the eyes.....but I'm pleased with the figure because you can immediately (IMO) tell who it is and she's very pretty like her on screen counter part (IMO, some of the female figures don't look as pretty or as feminine as they should).

It definitely bears a strong resemblance to Charisma Carpenter, that's why I'll be happy to get her eventually. The thing is that the rest of the figures in the line are clearly "realistic" and I'm afraid Cordy won't fit them as good as I was expecting. Judging the figure on its own, it's awesome, and I love the poses that they put her on for the updated production figures, I will be posing her in one of them.

Oh, the hair still looks too big. And I don't see lazy eye problem at all. Okay, a slightly noticeable higher eye than the other, but nothing too serious to constitute lazy eye.

I carnt see why people are moaning.Shes fantastic.

Her clothes look very nice ands shes so pretty definatly better than the proto.Carnt wait for mine.

Lazy eye? I thought Sideshow moved past this hurdle years ago. :tap
Another problem is that the head still looks too big.
I'll see for myself on Tuesday.

I just received my Cordy this afternoon. I have not taken her out of the box
yet but may just to give you all some pics. This is the fastest yet for a Fed ex delivery.

Ever since I have gotten her out the box I have decided that this is a great
figure and I don't have Marty Feldman eye problems at all.

Well here a few pics. Not the best, my camera refuses to do closeups
that are not blurry. I had a big scare, I was trying to change hands
and I pulled her arm off at the elbow. I put it back together but I thought
I had broken her.
For those of you wondering what Cordy has on under her shirt look at the third picture.

Last edited:
Congrats on being the first to post in hand pics!
Yeah exactly the problems I was seeing in the pics posted by Sideshow, wondering eye and big head. But great pictures none the less!
The costume looks great and, !!!HAY! WE FINALLY GOT A CORDELIA!!! :joy

I can imagine your nightmare quite well, just a couple of days ago I had the post on my Anakin Skywalker robo arm break off in the socket. A real pain in the ass to get out and then to cut away plastic that warped do to the pliers slipping. I didn't think the glue would hold since the break was so shallow, but it works fine now.

dr2red said:
I don't have Marty Feldman eye problems at all.

cordy145.jpg

You don't?

It is a little off, but I try to focus on the positives of this figure. Dammit the
more I look at it the worse it gets. The left eye is off center and the white
of the eye is standing out. I still like her and am very glad it only took two days and did not get stuck in customs for 3 days.

I think the positives far outweight the negatives on this piece, especially when compared to some of the previous female abominations from the Buffy line. I can endure a bit of lazy eye when the rest looks so good.

Plus, the samurai sword and singed diploma are such cool accessories.

Shes definatly one of my top five figures.She's right up there with Dru,Vamp Buffy the Master.Any shots of the box,the front of it.
Carnt wait for mine.

dr2red said:
It is a little off, but I try to focus on the positives of this figure. Dammit the
more I look at it the worse it gets. The left eye is off center and the white
of the eye is standing out. I still like her and am very glad it only took two days and did not get stuck in customs for 3 days.

Sorry dr2, I am certainly not trying to ruin your Cordy experience. I'm just getting pretty damn frustrated with the production pieces lately. I'll wait and see what she looks like in hand of course. It probably isn't as noticeable at her actual size.

Finally got time to free her from the box. One twisty-tie, the other ties are made of an easily cut-and-removed cellophane.

The likeness is great, and the wide gaze is part of it. Her head is enormous, however. Huge head. Biggest head yet. Probably 1:5 scale.

She has boot-feet. They have peg-holes in the bottoms of the heels.

She has two sets of hands. They are identical except for the presence, or absence, of rings. The hand poses are the same.

The bell-bottom pants are longer than on the prototype. They brush the tops of the boots, and don't look dorky.

I don't really get the cuts in the forearms since the wrist were completely articulated already, but it's nice to see Sideshow bringing body design along.

Nice figure. Really big head.

Last edited:
LordAzrael said:
So did anyone else have the same issue with the pants (wierd stitching at the back which causes it to end up in the hip cavities) or should I be contacting SSC Customer Service ?
I don't think I do. They're low-riding hip huggers, so they have a tendency of slipping a little low on the pelvis.
Try looking at photos here that were posted on BTVSFigures board:
https://picasaweb.google.com/redbulljunkie/CordeliaYouReWelcome
https://picasaweb.google.com/redbulljunkie/Cordelia2

Back