CoolProps Wolf Predator LifeSize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img_20.jpg
img_21.jpg
img_26_m.jpg
img_27_m.jpg
img_28_m.jpg
img_30_m_A.jpg
img_29_m.jpg

You guys are crazy. This thing looks pretty awesome.

I’m buying if it looks like that.

Monster head hunter!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If in the end they can fix head angle/sculpting sticky dreads, I will buy it for sure.
For now, it's still likely I will get it but just not 100% yet.
He is the guy I saved money for, sorry city hunter.

Yeah, the face really rocks.

I’ll have both, city hunter and wolf, might have to stop there. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, the dreads are a major characteristic of the predator, what will they do if they do the elder??? his are even more of a characteristic, I think everybody would pay a little extra to have dreads like the legendary scale busts, and I for one would think it would elevate it even more and would it kill them to put glass/acrylic eyes in

Yeah - seriously - they got the dreds right on the Scar and Kagero busts - why not Wolf ?!?!? :slap

(* and thanks for the new pics darkmummy *)

Kagero's dreds is PERFECT. So why not fixing Wolf's? It's like SS Jungle Hunter's thigh armor IMO.

kagero that you seeing here is all done by Akihito. Sculpt, cast and paint. it's his own version made for the show. hopefully Cp will develop here but they are not involved yet on the product you see on this picture...

That AVP scar looks pretty nice. Wish it had some paint but that probably what ill wait for. Not digging the Wolf and I have no room for custom sculpts.

kagero that you seeing here is all done by Akihito. Sculpt, cast and paint. it's his own version made for the show. hopefully Cp will develop here but they are not involved yet on the product you see on this picture...

they said on one of there facebook videos they hoped to produce the Akihito bust in the future

His armour looks a lot better than his face. Those dreads are still terrible however. Coolprops usually have a good eye for detail, I'm surprised they're willing to put these things out like that.

It seems that no change has been made since the Tokyo comic con.
Still likely I will order this one though, then the future P1.

Close but no cigar for me.
Its making me appreciate the sculpt of my wolf lsb big time.

Is there an option to buy this bust from the neck down? I want it merge it with my old SS Wolf bust lol.

Back