Alternate lifesize Alien bust with shoulders to the sideshow Aliens release?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
As nice as the coolprops busts are I've wanted an aliens bust with shoulders for over 15 years. I missed out on the OG back in the day. I remember HCG doing one but I wasn't a fan and I don't like the head on a stick design of the cool props stuff. Are there any alternatives on the market?

A local shop to me actually has a blatant aliens sideshow lifesize bust recast in their window for £3,000. I'm assuming they purchased it from one of those alibaba sellers lol.

Unless you are lucky enough to find a real SWS one secondhand I would say recast and repaint or wait it out and hope someone else does one. I got lucky last year or so and found a NIB one(it was $$$ though), but like you I don't care for the coolprops look either so that was my only alternative.

I have made a few in the past few years,individual chrome teeth,inner jaw,individual cast bones running the length of the head,clear vac form dome,airbrushed and layered colours,worked with Giger a few times too and moulded the original for him.

Attachments

• ALIEN BUST.jpg
    ALIEN BUST.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 53
  • ALIEN BUST 2.jpg
    ALIEN BUST 2.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Alien concept 1.jpg
    Alien concept 1.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 51
  • AP2.jpg
    AP2.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 49
  • AP8.jpg
    AP8.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 48
  • AP11.jpg
    AP11.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 42
  • AP13.jpg
    AP13.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 46
I have made a few in the past few years,individual chrome teeth,inner jaw,individual cast bones running the length of the head,clear vac form dome,airbrushed and layered colours,worked with Giger a few times too and moulded the original for him.
This Alien bust is really really awesome! I have seen it in youtube. I have the coolprops version but I finds yours simply PERFECTION.

Back