CoolProps Wolf Predator LifeSize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JRnjkY.jpg

Coming soon.....

as a bust collector only I will probably get it, not sure how I missed this on facebook didn't get notification, really need to sort the dreads out though

as a bust collector only I will probably get it, not sure how I missed this on facebook didn't get notification, really need to sort the dreads out though

Don't count on it. I am also concerned about the size of the pack sticking out in the back for display, hopefully that is removable.

your right I know :( but how hard is it, surely they must look at forums like this and get feedback, or do companies no longer care as we buy anyway

Probably depends on a number of factors, including:

• Which company (and associated attitude)
  • If they are actually interested in looking for (and actioning) reasonable feedback/requests
  • How far along they are in the production/approval process
  • How expensive the changes would be to make

XM and Prime 1 are 2 companies I can think of that have things REALLY well structured/scheduled AND look for & listen to customer feedback before it's too late.

With CoolProps, given how the 1:1 Alien heads came out and the dreds on the P2 bust (and now THIS!), looks like they should make improvements to their process throughout.

The dreds on P2 can be tolerated only because the design of the bust itself. P2's roaring mouth is so dominant you could almost overlook the rest. But this yearbook portrait of Wolf? Not so much, as they're very noticeable.

To me, Coolprops should've changed their name to Fiberprops as their overall products now remind me of a cheaply-replicated-fiberglass-doll displayed in front of the theater. Does it look bad? No, not at all. Just could've been much, much better. The days of 1/1 Atom and 1/1 Wolf bust, which life-sized bust mean the penultimate of mass-produced collectibles are long gone I think.

The dreds on P2 can be tolerated only because the design of the bust itself. P2's roaring mouth is so dominant you could almost overlook the rest. But this yearbook portrait of Wolf? Not so much, as they're very noticeable . . .

Yep - agreed (and LOL at the "yearbook" comparison :) )

The dreds on P2 can be tolerated only because the design of the bust itself. P2's roaring mouth is so dominant you could almost overlook the rest. But this yearbook portrait of Wolf? Not so much, as they're very noticeable.

To me, Coolprops should've changed their name to Fiberprops as their overall products now remind me of a cheaply-replicated-fiberglass-doll displayed in front of the theater. Does it look bad? No, not at all. Just could've been much, much better. The days of 1/1 Atom and 1/1 Wolf bust, which life-sized bust mean the penultimate of mass-produced collectibles are long gone I think.

agree, looks like profit before customer satisfaction these days

The price has been announced, 145000 yen, which is the same as city hunter bust. Since it has much more details and personally it's the coolest predator, instantly pre-ordered.

it may be bigger and have more stuff to it, but I think it's more inferior of a product compared to the P2 bust and that's really saying something. Chances are it won't have an ES either

saw this in person, and it seemed really cheaply made, I own the berserker predator bust and that one is far superier

Yeah, while I'm surprised they didn't push up the price, the product just doesn't warrant the asking price in this case. I think I'd actually be starting over....

it may be bigger and have more stuff to it, but I think it's more inferior of a product compared to the P2 bust and that's really saying something. Chances are it won't have an ES either
saw this in person, and it seemed really cheaply made, I own the berserker predator bust and that one is far superier
Yeah, while I'm surprised they didn't push up the price, the product just doesn't warrant the asking price in this case. I think I'd actually be starting over....

Yarp - easy pass.

The face looks like he's had a stroke, and the dreds are REALLY bad.

Add the risk of production making it look even worse (a-la their alien heads) and no way I'll be getting this.

145,000 Yen - so about $1,300 USD + shipping & taxes.

Back