Conan reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember Roland Kickinger from that show Son of the Beach and this...​

<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=https://www.youtube.com/v/j9cW5iysKBU&hl=en&fs=1& allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always">
:lol :lol
</EMBED>

On a side note. :monkey2 no Basil Poledouris:monkey2

I don't think anyone can top his score. :monkey2

uhhh
you're kidding right???? because that is not true

OK, maybe it's time I read these again. :eek:

They better make sure and look at the works of Frazetta for influence. Conan needs to be dark and gritty, not polished.

conan_frazetta.jpg

frazetta_conan1.jpg

manape.jpg

Damn seems like they are rebooting or remaking every single Arnold movie :lol. is he THAT terrible of an actor? :lol

Well this is more of a new adaption than a remake.

As for remaking Arnolds movies, I think these movie producers are missing the fact that most people like those movies only because Arnold is in them.

I think this is one that needs a reboot. he barely acted or spoke in the entire film. his performance was very wooden. I would like to see actual acting in this part as well as all the action.:rock

I don't think anyone can top his score. :monkey2

OK, maybe it's time I read these again. :eek:

They better make sure and look at the works of Frazetta for influence. Conan needs to be dark and gritty, not polished.

conan_frazetta.jpg

frazetta_conan1.jpg

manape.jpg

I think they should make a movie with this look and feel. Something new.. not simply a remake.

I think the fact that there looking for someone who looks similar to Arnold is a bad sign instantly.
Yeah, it makes me think they want to try and mimic the Arnold movies. And as much I like Conan the Barbarian(The Destroyer, not so much) they were horrible when looked at as adaptions of the Howard stories. They could just adapt a couple of the short stories, and the film would be epic!

Howard's creation deserves epic treatment. It's motherfvcking Conan for Crom's sake. i fear it will get "three hundreded" with a bunch of slow mo action to a bad rock soundtrack against a video game backdrop.

Hell yeah! The slo-mo 300 action wouldn't bother me, but the rock soundtrack and overly animated visuals would.

Conan is one of the few characters I actually give a damn about, so I really hope they don't F this one up! Something really close to REH's original stuff would be awesome if done right. Hell, Dark Horse comics was able to pull it off. They could just adapt the comics and I would be happy :monkey5

that was an A+ series. the stories of little conan were amazing. born on the battlefield :rock greg ruth's art :rock are you reading the current series? i'm a fan.

Hell effn yeah! Love the new series, "The Cimmerian" rocks. Dark Horse is a class act all the way, I'm really glad they ended up with the license. It's the only series I still buy the monthly indivudual issues of because I just can't wait for the trades to read 'em (I buy th hardcovers, and all the dark horse/marvel reprint books too).

Conan rules. :rock

Conan11.jpg

He was pretty good in Stargate, but then again his character didn't really demand a lot of talent in the acting department. Hopefully he's gonna bulk up for the role because he's way too small for any version of Conan I've ever seen.

Back