Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a big "ooh, ahh, someone famous" type of person. But even I'll admit that last year when Stallone and Schwarzenegger came out for Expendables II, I got goosebumps. So many awesome movies between those two from my childhood.....Those guys are legends.

And I'd put Ford right there with them, Indy....Star Wars....

Dude, I was there as well for the Expendables II panel and just the videos prior to Stallone and Schwarzenegger coming out gave me childhood goosebumps...The other guys where boring, but Stallone and Arnie made me feel I was 13 again that day.

So much Hasbro anxiety and the damn con is still 3 weeks away! :lol

The moment I said to myself "*****k it, I'm not getting Hasbro exclusives" all the anxiety melted away...

Hell yeah, I know that feeling...I hope to score all my Hasbro on Preview Night so I won't have to worry about get my Joes, Fett and Transformers after Wednesday...

Good luck to all that are trying to get these...

Hell yeah, I know that feeling...I hope to score all my Hasbro on Preview Night so I won't have to worry about get my Joes, Fett and Transformers after Wednesday...

Good luck to you too man! That used to be my strategy but then I learned about the vendor strategies to beat the system and well, it's an uphill battle that's not worth getting upset about anymore.

Whaaaaa???? :horror
This is the end of the world for sure!!!!

More like the end of a stressful era :lol

Last edited:
Dude, I was there as well for the Expendables II panel and just the videos prior to Stallone and Schwarzenegger coming out gave me childhood goosebumps...The other guys where boring, but Stallone and Arnie made me feel I was 13 again that day.

Exactly. SO many awesome childhood movies between the two of them. It was awesome to see them banter back and forth with eachother, like they were childhood friends or something. I still haven't seen Expendables II, but that panel was one of the most entertaining from last year (considering we didn't get in on Saturday, otherwise RDJ would definitely take the cake).

Since they're on Thursday this year, should be able to see them again, can't wait!

Good luck to you too man! That used to be my strategy but then I learned about the vendor strategies to beat the system and well, it's an uphill battle that's not worth getting upset about anymore.

More like the end of a stressful era :lol

Well I have a unbeatable system...being disabled SUCKS, I MEAN IT REALLY SUCKS, but Hasbro is very nice to us and allows us a smaller line, a very nice gesture...but I rather be normal.

Exactly. SO many awesome childhood movies between the two of them. It was awesome to see them banter back and forth with eachother, like they were childhood friends or something. I still haven't seen Expendables II, but that panel was one of the most entertaining from last year (considering we didn't get in on Saturday, otherwise RDJ would definitely take the cake).

Since they're on Thursday this year, should be able to see them again, can't wait!

RDJ was great...but I felt more of a kid watching my two movie heroes, so I would have to give it to them. But the overall presentation of Man if Steel, The Hobbit, Pacific Rim, Iron Man 3, was a lot better than the Expendables 2.

For you guys that get to the convention center in the wee hours of the morning, can you line up in the sails pavilion for the Hasbro tickets first thing or do you have to wait outside the convention center a while before they let you in?

Sideshow just shared the Boba Fett Prototype on their FB page, up for preorder:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_i...eArmorSixthScale&utm_campaign=facebook_070113

Regarding Hasbro, I got there last year at about 5am and was able to go up to the Sails Pavilion and get into the Hasbro line. And there were plenty of people ahead of me already.

This was on Saturday morning, and as I've said before, the Hasbro people showed up at around 7:30 and promptly announced that "oh by the way, about half of our exclusives are already sold out".

I haven't read an official source yet, but a lot of people are Tweeting that there will be no Hobbit panel this year.

Makes me wonder what the WB panel will include now? I was told by a reliable source that Saturday was going to be incredible at Hall H....I guess we'll find out in 5 days. :)

No Hobbit. Maybe Hall H will be slightly easier.

Will be easier for me and my friends. :lol

Makes me wonder what the WB panel will include now? I was told by a reliable source that Saturday was going to be incredible at Hall H....I guess we'll find out in 5 days. :)

I will be skipping Hall H now. I've only been in there twice in the previous 8 years. No interest in making any effort if The Hobbit won't be there.

No Hobbit? That's a relief... With Hunger Games AND Middle Earth fans along with Marvel and DC freaks, it would be near impossible to get in.

Well, I'm sure there'll be panels for Transformers 4 :yuck
Godzilla :rock! 300: Rise of an Empire, Amazing Spiderman 2, X-Men,
Dawn of POTA, maybe Sin City and Machete? :pray:

Plenty of movies I'm still interested I'm sure!
:D

Been working on a comic strip about the wife and I. Right now its focusing on SDCC

943472_536276439770423_1996729382_n.jpg

996708_542482702483130_1972573309_n.jpg

1044769_549642978433769_1924629439_n.jpg

Well, I'm sure there'll be panels for Transformers 4 :yuck
Godzilla :rock! 300: Rise of an Empire, Amazing Spiderman 2, X-Men,
Dawn of POTA, maybe Sin City and Machete? :pray:

Plenty of movies I'm still interested I'm sure!
:D

I believe they've already said no TMNT and not TF4 panels. Godzilla is speculated to be there but not confirmed. ASM2 is already confirmed for Friday in Hall H. Haven't heard anything about those others.

Back