Comic Con 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a WB film? I thought I had heard speculation that Godzilla was going to be one of the films at their panel?

I can't wait to see a godzilla trailer, monster movies are back!

Imagine a crossover with pacific rim, godzilla fighting jaegers:thud:

GODZILLA is going to generate a lot of buzz after SDCC.

Wohooo!! Specially if Pacific Rim succeeds! It's a badass movie!!

Nice is Godzilla be at SDCC with a panel or a trailer release?

I'm sure it will... I'm actually hoping they show a teaser during Pacific Rim :pray:

Is that a WB film? I thought I had heard speculation that Godzilla was going to be one of the films at their panel?

Yep, Legendary and WB

I can't wait to see a godzilla trailer, monster movies are back!

Imagine a crossover with pacific rim, godzilla fighting jaegers:thud:

It would be awesome!!! :panic:

Does anyone else dislike sideshows online comic con event this year? I don't like this new format.

I miss the old days when Preview Night was exciting as Hell. As a non-attendee, it was still a lot of fun. Now everything is pretty much previewed before the show, so it's not as exciting once the pictures roll in.

Yeah Fury Road, they're gonna be at comic con. Offsite at petco park they're setting up a Nuclear Wasteland with activities and stuff. The movie stars Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron.

I miss the old days when Preview Night was exciting as Hell. As a non-attendee, it was still a lot of fun. Now everything is pretty much previewed before the show, so it's not as exciting once the pictures roll in.

i totally agree.

how is this other than volume different from any other of their announcements? comic con is weeks away and they want to pull back the curtain already?

Back