Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got an email saying they're closing the wait list and cancelling reservations :monkey2

I got the same e-mail and I jumped on the waitlist on Nov. 18th. I believe 1 or 2 days after he sold out. I thought I was going to convert
for sure. Besides that I wonder how many people got on the waitlist before me. Earlier in this thread someone's converted and
they got on it the 17th of Nov. :huh

I just got an email saying they're closing the wait list and cancelling reservations :monkey2

I got the same e-mail and I jumped on the waitlist on Nov. 18th. I believe 1 or 2 days after he sold out. I thought I was going to convert
for sure. Besides that I wonder how many people got on the waitlist before me. Earlier in this thread someone's converted and
they got on it the 17th of Nov. :huh

simpsons_nelson_haha.jpg

I dont know, its a popular character and the exclusive size isnt to large. Seems in the new age of NRD's there is not alot of converting going on right now. Comiquettes is another story.

Surely the people already on the waitlist should be kept on the list until the item has fully shipped out. The option to be put on the waitlist should just be removed. Makes no sense to cancel waitlister orders when there are still possibilities of cancellations and declinations as the item is about to ship.

Surely the people already on the waitlist should be kept on the list until the item has fully shipped out. The option to be put on the waitlist should just be removed. Makes no sense to cancel waitlister orders when there are still possibilities of cancellations and declinations as the item is about to ship.

there's more people than statues to around

If anything it easier to get in for a piece now than it ever was cos of the NRD. There is no scramble like the old days to get an order in. If you missed out you either slept on it too long or just plain didn't order it for whatever reason.
Yeah cancelling the waitlist is dumb but not as stupid as not ordering it in time and whining about it.

just a trick from sideshow to make you order the regular version ...

:exactly::lecture

Got the same email for Legolas maquette Ex, sideshow said they would cancel my waitlist but they never did and later my waitlist got concerted.

I never heard sideshow really cancelled a wailist for an item that has not been shipped, has that happened to anyone here?

A lot of people that were on the Rogue Ex waitlist had theirs cancelled before she shipped. That lent ammo to the conspiracy theories of SS knowing about the mass defects.

im not so thrilled with the black lines painted on his hand. take a closer look at the pic of his hand some lines arent complete. Boo

If anything it easier to get in for a piece now than it ever was cos of the NRD. There is no scramble like the old days to get an order in. If you missed out you either slept on it too long or just plain didn't order it for whatever reason.
Yeah cancelling the waitlist is dumb but not as stupid as not ordering it in time and whining about it.

for many people a sold out item is just more desirable

Got the same email for Legolas maquette Ex, sideshow said they would cancel my waitlist but they never did and later my waitlist got concerted.

I never heard sideshow really cancelled a wailist for an item that has not been shipped, has that happened to anyone here?

My Rogue Ex was cancelled before it shipped. I waitlisted the same day it sold out I think. Lesson learnt and paid an extra $100 for it later.

Yes this happened to me with the Rogue EX then after it was released they sent me an email telling me they found some in stock. I had to respond to the email if I wanted one. I was very PO'd about all that! Why couldn't they just leave the WL open until they knew for sure they didn't have any left in stock? I had Boba Fett on the WL up until last year when SSC finally canceled it. :lol Doesn't make any sense to me. :dunno

You're assuming that the entire wait list was cancelled. Sideshow may have only cancelled some of the wait list, those pretty much assured never to convert. If true, it would help those with no chance of success make alternative arrangements. Of course, I have no idea if this is actually true.

This statue is gonna be huge! A full 8 inches taller then the rogue! Hes gonna tower im stoked!

Really hope my wait list converts for this piece! Should have done reg waitlist instead of flexWL.

Back