Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Colossus PF Sneak Peek

:rock :rock :rock I have always thought this would be next. Anyway I wouldn't care to be surprised with a Storm or Jean in between :D

Brother Colossus is going to faint when he sees this PF on the horizon. Looks to look a 100 times better than that fugly comi' Colo'.

Dammit. Now I'm gonna feel compelled to get this, and Jim Lee Cyclops, so I can have a more well-rounded X-Team to pose with my Wolverine.

Or a Magneto. :D

I am hoping it is the camera angle, but it looks like he is sleeping in the high angle shots. :lol

:lol I am glad with the pose. The only thing that worries me is if Sideshow will be able to paint the black lines straight, and don't do the same the did with many Spiderman comiquettes.

Why is he looking down so much? It almost looks like he's looking at his feet. Will wait for the full reveal. Maybe it's not as drastic as it seems in the preview.

Sinttulo-3.jpg

Sinttulo-2.jpg

Sinttulo-4.jpg

Sinttulo-1-2.jpg

^:lol At least the face sculpt looks awesome this time.

Yeah, I'm just having a little fun with the glimpses we have seen so far, but overall I think this is going to look really good. I have the same concerns about the black line paint apps ala the Spidey comiquette, but the head sculpt looks killer! :rock

Back