Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't have to wait for people to have tears over this
piece. Its happened already.

images

Just placed myself on waitlist for the exclusive version...wonder what my chances are...probably not too good. Yet they took a $40 deposit even though it's for a waitlist...

If they took your money for the EX WL then I would say that you're in good shape. That sounds strange as they usually don't take the deposit for a WL. I would give them a call to get a little clarification as to why the took your deposit for a WL without a conversion email.

If they took your money for the EX WL then I would say that you're in good shape. That sounds strange as they usually don't take the deposit for a WL. I would give them a call to get a little clarification as to why the took your deposit for a WL without a conversion email.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Ski

Just called...they said I won't be charged for it unless I get moved from the waitlist...which probably won't happen until May.

Dayum!!! May is going to be an expensive month. They're releasing all the big dogs like Skaar, Joker and Colossus. :thud:

Last edited:
i jumped on the waitlist a few days after it sold out and it didn't convert yet but i'm sure it will once shipping starts

I just got an email saying they're closing the wait list and cancelling reservations :monkey2

Back