Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head to the thread. The Paint app is pretty bad. I am waiting to see more in hand images. So far we can only go off of a youtube review. But he looks more like a 39.99 TRU action figure than an SCC Collectible.

It kind of sucks cause I am new to the game. My mother purchased almost every single LOTR statue that came out a while back. Everything and I mean almost all of them.

So being a huge Xmen Collector when I saw Rogue I was hooked, then I saw Colossus who next to Bishop is my favorite Xmen. Followed by Psylocke an SSC had me hook line and sinker.

Now I have survived the Rogue fiasco. Overall I am ok with her. I sourced an EX head and I am paying to get it repainted. But with all of the QC issues (I hear the Snake Eyes Timber Dio is missing his other head) they are having I am getting kind of worried. I mean they are doing small runs. This shouldn't be happening. I could understand if these where mass produced factory pieces but hand painted small runs? If you ask me I would rather wait an extra month or two for them to take their time and get it right.

Be funny if this Colossus have a flat paint too. Well not so funny for those who pre-order. :( People might have to Sharpie Marker that Ultron to add some depts.

Someone mentioned the short production time on the Ultron piece possibly having something to do with the low quality. Anyone ballpark the production time on this one? Course, we don't know officially when it will come out. I don't see why they rush an obviously poorly done piece? Clearly they could have spent a bit more time on Rogue and now Ultron. I hope Psylocke and Colossus don't fail from the same time on unacceptable paint applications. Again, they took the time to get the Vampi comi right and it shows.

Someone mentioned the short production time on the Ultron piece possibly having something to do with the low quality. Anyone ballpark the production time on this one? Course, we don't know officially when it will come out. I don't see why they rush an obviously poorly done piece? Clearly they could have spent a bit more time on Rogue and now Ultron. I hope Psylocke and Colossus don't fail from the same time on unacceptable paint applications. Again, they took the time to get the Vampi comi right and it shows.

Perhaps vamp was the end of an age, I sure hope not :dunno

Colossus will be released in may with a bunch of other statues ( skaar,joker,dutch,...) so i'm sure a few people are going to cancel this piece which is good news for the waitlisters :wink1:

Back