Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Colossus PF Sneak Peek

I rather have the chrome version as exclusive than prints, lame nameplate or switch of head.

seriously....chrome would be the biggest mistake SS could make on this. the rejection rate on something this big would be sky high. let alone a QC nightmare worse than rogue

I'm guessing a head with a different facial expression, quite possibly an open mouth.

Well i need this i love Colossus. Even though i do not collect the PF line i will be getting this.

I am still feeling the sting of Rogue to say I will lock this in. It certainly looks to have awesome potential though and the PF X-Men line is certainly one I was hoping to continue, lets just hope Disney like it.

lets just hope Disney like it.

I still don't get the idea as to where people are getting these statements aside from hearsay. If Disney were really to control what Marvel is doing then the MAX line should be removed & so does characters like Punisher.

The whole concept is just inane to ME. Now if we could all just leave the issues regarding the Rogue debacle on its designated thread, we don't need that kind drama on this as well.

I wonder what the specs are for this piece.

I still don't get the idea as to where people are getting these statements aside from hearsay. If Disney were really to control what Marvel is doing then the MAX line should be removed & so does characters like Punisher.

The whole concept is just inane to ME. Now if we could all just leave the issues regarding the Rogue debacle on its designated thread, we don't need that kind drama on this as well.

I wonder what the specs are for this piece.

Sideshow said that Marvel requested the ass changed on Rogue.

seriously....chrome would be the biggest mistake SS could make on this. the rejection rate on something this big would be sky high. let alone a QC nightmare worse than rogue

:exactly::exactly:if people have the funds and want to convert ssc pieces as a hobby, then why don't make a complete original custom :monkey3:dunno

Jim Lee didn't design this costume. He drew DAVE COCKRUM Colossus with a new belt.

Yes, but SS said they were doing the Jim Lee era costumes as PF's which is why I called it that. :pfft: :wave

not really a production sneak peek, more like a finished preview. :dunno at least he sure looked finished to me. so we should be seeing him shortly i'd think. not sure if i'll order him though, thinking i'm going to stick to the ladies of the xmen series. even with the latest Rogue mess up. give her time and people will forget about this mess and she'll become highly sought after.

Is there a link where I can see this?

Originally Posted by tdevo
Not sure if anyone has posted this, but I emailed Sideshow Customer Service about the change in Rogue's "backside" and here is the reply I got back:

Thank you for your email and for expressing your concern regarding changes that were implemented on the Rogue Premium Format Statue.

Marvel requested changes to the sculpture on the portion of the costume that lays across Rogue's back end. They preferred the material to be represented as stretching across the backside as the costume would actually do, as opposed to how our original prototype represented the material tightly hugging the individual curves. We believe the change actually enhances the sculpture and apologize that the back of the figure was not properly shown in the final gallery photos.

Unfortunately the prototype that was displayed at the Comic Con is not available and all pieces that are manufactured and distributed will have the altered sculpt. Going forward we will do our best to ensure that our customers are aware of any changes that maybe made to the final production pieces and update the galleries online so your can make a better judgment for yourself.

If you do not wish to keep your statue in light of this change I can forward your information to our Returns Department and they will be able to assist you in starting a return.

While I am still not happy about the change, I appreciate the explanation and the option of returning the statue if I choose to.

He got a response from Sideshow.

This normally would be immediately ordered, but after the Rogue debacle; I'm gonna wait on this one. Too bad for Sideshow, it seems more than a handful of customers are gonna boycott unless they rectify the paint problems with Rogue.

Back