Premium Format Colossus PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Colossus PF Sneak Peek

They got you again...huh?:slap

You know the answer to that IL... :(

So can someone run this to me, a sneak peek doesn't exactly mean they'll be releasing this for pre-order or anything next week right?
If so how long does that usually take?

So can someone run this to me, a sneak peek doesn't exactly mean they'll be releasing this for pre-order or anything next week right?

This can go up at anytime now. More than likely you will get a full preview the Tuesday before it will go up for sale. This looks to be a finished sample and is obviously not a rough sculpt. That means we could see it sooner rather than later.

This can go up at anytime now. More than likely you will get a full preview the Tuesday before it will go up for sale. This looks to be a finished sample and is obviously not a rough sculpt. That means we could see it sooner rather than later.

vaderno.jpg

Yeah, I know...:lol me too!

This is how I'm feeling right about now...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hsno7niC_4[/ame]

Glad this seems to be coming sooner than later. I thought we wouldn't see the PF till later down the road since the COM is still fairly new.

Glad this seems to be coming sooner than later. I thought we wouldn't see the PF till later down the road since the COM is still fairly new.

I don't know about you, but I'm so happy that I passed on iRobot Colossus comi'. I would agree. I didn't think that we would be getting one this soon, or they did this as a little weekend distraction from all the talk of the Rogue failure.

They have done this before. The Mystique PF and com were released pretty close together. I think the same thing happened with the Emma com and PF.

I don't know about you, but I'm so happy that I passed on iRobot Colossus comi'. I would agree. I didn't think that we would be getting one this soon, or they did this as a little weekend distraction from all the talk of the Rogue failure.

LMAO I hear that man! Poopy pants Colossus not my style. I just hope this PF is massive!

GTFO! Colossus?!?

I just knew Beast would be next, we haven't finished the Blue Team yet! Or Storm given the hints in Ask SS.

Except for Rogue's heads the 90s X-Men have delivered so far. Still excited.

GTFO! Colossus?!?

I just knew Beast would be next, we haven't finished the Blue Team yet! Or Storm given the hints in Ask SS.

Except for Rogue's heads the 90s X-Men have delivered so far. Still excited.

Well, I still think there is a good chance the Storm PF goes up for pre-order before Colossus. I have a feeling she might sneak in under the radar, almost like the Psylocke PF.

Jim Lee didn't design this costume. He drew DAVE COCKRUM Colossus with a new belt.

No, even though they aren't in that era's costumes, I'm only really interested in the Cockrum/Byrne-era X-Men (Colossus, Wolvie, Cyclops, Storm, Nightcrawler, Phoenix).

Colossus, Wolverine and Nightcrawler pretty much had the same costumes in the late70s, early 80s and early 90s.

Geek out complete.

I hope there is an alternate portrait like the koto. I am 50/50 on this one so far, but it will still be a buy, as will anything from the 80s xmen.

Back