College Football General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
entertaining OSU vs MSU. In the world of college football where you have to destroy opponents to gain favor, not just beat them, I don't think OSU deserves the #2, and I'm a fan. Even if OSU wins I think Auburn deserves it.

entertaining OSU vs MSU. In the world of college football where you have to destroy opponents to gain favor, not just beat them, I don't think OSU deserves the #2, and I'm a fan. Even if OSU wins I think Auburn deserves it.

Funny that you would say that. Auburn didnt really destroy hardly any opponents. They need a miracle to beat GA, need another miracle to beat AL. They had a few 7 point wins over not so good teams.

My high school advanced to the Ship
College advanced to the Ship
Niners are on the clock.

Oh. Touchdown Spartans

Funny that you would say that. Auburn didnt really destroy hardly any opponents. They need a miracle to beat GA, need another miracle to beat AL. They had a few 7 point wins over not so good teams.

But those teams they beat were better than the teams OSU beat. A miracle win against Bama is worth more than barely beating Michigan.

But those teams they beat were better than the teams OSU beat. A miracle win against Bama is worth more than barely beating Michigan.

And Ga? And. Wash st? And all the other no so great teams they had a hard time with. You know what OSU had not done that auburn couldn't do lose. While is almost not going to matter but still the argument is just plain dumb.

Well FSU better preform a horseshoeectimy before Jan before we are subjected to more look at the SEC garbage.

Back