College Football General Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Ohio State plays a team ranked in the top 15 for the first time in two years and look what happened. Go figure.

Stanford Mich St is going to leave a lot of bruised and beaten bodies.

Yummy Buckeye tears. Finally they play a semi real team who isn't really that good either.

If I didn't live so close to the rose bowl I would pray for earthquake Jan 2nd so I didn't have to listen to the one FSU fan who is actually worse than the Seahawks fans and the sec fans that are well I better not I might get an infraction.

If I didn't live so close to the rose bowl I would pray for earthquake Jan 2nd so I didn't have to listen to the one FSU fan who is actually worse than the Seahawks fans and the sec fans that are well I better not I might get an infraction.

Are you a Buckeye or Spartan fan?

The Buckeye is the new universal sign for choking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that title belongs to Bama .....didn't convert 4th down and muffed a missed fg attempt and lost their shot at another title. we get to enjoy their choke for ages as it's shown over and over again....

Bucks deserved to lose that is hardly a choke....:cuckoo:

He won't say because his team is terrible.

Naw my team actually made its conference championship :rotfl

Then got destroyed but a team I think that could beat either team in MNC

Waits for the typical response about how many championship do they have.

He won't say because his team is terrible.

I've had to listen to Buckeye fans all day and when they took the lead they started talking again. I've been hearing all week how we're gonna get mopped by Ohio State fans. So sorry mfoga if I offended you. Don't ever compare me to a Seahawks fan again. You get one pass.

BCS Championship match: Florida St vs Auburn.

Just a gut feeling... I watched two great games today that will be better than the National Championship game.

I've had to listen to Buckeye fans all day and when they took the lead they started talking again. I've been hearing all week how we're gonna get mopped by Ohio State fans. So sorry mfoga if I offended you. Don't ever compare me to a Seahawks fan again. You get one pass.

If the shoe fits.

Naw my team actually made its conference championship :rotfl

My team won 3 of the last 4 national championships and is the elite program in college football. Weak attempt at a shot. We ain't gonna win it this year, but we are 11-1 and going to yet another BCS bowl and top 10 finish win or lose. We'll be back next year.

Back