Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am always open to feedback and criticism with Collection Stash. If you see a serious flaw with a workflow or think something could be done better please let me know! You guys have the ability to get things changed, I don't always have the best ideas or know the best way to do things. This especially includes submitting new collectibles, since this is a major part of Collection Stash.

^^^^ I was trying to add stuff to my personal stash and when I was looking up upc codes...whatever...I'd go back to my page which would auto refresh and all the info I just put in *vanished* and I'd have to start over which made a second draft for the first item I was trying to add. :slap
I am using my mobile, but shouldn't there be a save button or something?

^^^^ I was trying to add stuff to my personal stash and when I was looking up upc codes...whatever...I'd go back to my page which would auto refresh and all the info I just put in *vanished* and I'd have to start over which made a second draft for the first item I was trying to add. :slap
I am using my mobile, but shouldn't there be a save button or something?

Do you mean when you are submitting new collectibles (like customs or original pieces) or when you are adding exiting collectibles from the catalog to your Stash?

Do you mean when you are submitting new collectibles (like customs or original pieces) or when you are adding exiting collectibles from the catalog to your Stash?

Honestly...I don't know what I was doing! :lol
I thought I was trying to add my item to my personal stash...but maybe it was to the stash catalog by mistake? I have two drafts saved but both have nothing saved in them other than the draft number. :huh:

Honestly...I don't know what I was doing! :lol
I thought I was trying to add my item to my personal stash...but maybe it was to the stash catalog by mistake? I have two drafts saved but both have nothing saved in them other than the draft number. :huh:

Oh ya! I see what you mean now. If there are better ways to make this more clear, please let me know! I will try and come up with something as well.

OK, so at the top there is a Submit New Collectible button, that is for the cases where we do not have a collectible you own in our catalog for you to add to your Stash or if you have an original 1 of 1 item you want to add to your Stash.

If you want to add existing collectibles (ie ones that have already been added by someone else), you can either use the search bar at the top or click the Collectibles Catalog button at the top to search through the catalog to find collectibles to add to your Stash. Look for the acorn icon to add that collectible to your stash.

If you are submitting new collectibles it will create a draft collectible and then you can add information to that collectible at your leisure. You do have to click the "save" button at the bottom for that information to persist though.

^^^^Okay...Gotcha! I think I may have been accidently trying to add to the catalog.
Sorry about that! :slap

I'll try again later when I get home. Thanks Tyler! :wave

For some reason, it thinks it is tied to something. Try this, start typing in a retailer and select "Sideshow Collectibles". Save it, then delete all of the contents, save it again and then submit. Let me know if that works, otherwise I will manually update the database.

I bet you it is blank now, because what was in there before was an "S". I deleted the row in the database with that retailer but I did not update the reference for those collectibles.

I am not sure how many of the uber rare NYCC buttons I am giving out, I have to check and see how many I have. However just an FYI right now, to win at least one of the contests for these buttons you will have to be a member of Collection Stash, like our Facebook page and/or follow us on Twitter. Sorry I have to be lame sometimes.

I am not sure how many of the uber rare NYCC buttons I am giving out, I have to check and see how many I have. However just an FYI right now, to win at least one of the contests for these buttons you will have to be a member of Collection Stash, like our Facebook page and/or follow us on Twitter. Sorry I have to be lame sometimes.

Already have a CS account, and I just followed CS moments ago! :yess:

Back