Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging Platform

When is the total value updated?

Right now I have it set to update once a day at midnight server time. I will probably have it update on a more regular basis but I wanted to make sure it works well before pushing it.

It says total value is $4K-ish. That's way off :lol

You talking about the last value displayed? It should tell you how many collectibles in your stash have a "current value". My guess is the number is really low and thus the total is really low.

You talking about the last value displayed? It should tell you how many collectibles in your stash have a "current value". My guess is the number is really low and thus the total is really low.

Yeah I don't think a lot of stuff is updated yet. The MSRP number is about right though

Yeah I don't think a lot of stuff is updated yet. The MSRP number is about right though

Ya pretty much everything has an MSRP, since I made it required in the beginning. It will take time to get the current value up.

Also once the next round of buttons come in for Spook and NYCC, I am going to be putting them up on Collection Stash so we can add them to our stashes finally.

Ya pretty much everything has an MSRP, since I made it required in the beginning. It will take time to get the current value up.

Also once the next round of buttons come in for Spook and NYCC, I am going to be putting them up on Collection Stash so we can add them to our stashes finally.

That'll be neat! :rock

Pictures kind of suck, going to try and take better ones tomorrow but here is this year's Spook buttons

Here are all of the Spook buttons thus far

And for all of you button collectors here is the complete set

There will be two more for the complete set coming soon!

Complete set is awesome

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

I am loving it SS. I need to sit down and add a bunch of stuff ! I have so much I have not added. Time is never on our side.

Thoughts:

Can we add friends ?
This would allow updates to friends collections to be put in the notification icon on our pages. (New Photo, Collection piece, etc.)

Can we add search through users. This would help to add friends or see friends collections.

I find the lack of our mascot on the site disturbing. I think with the promos we do, we need some semblence of the guy on the page.

I am not sure if we have it or not, but it would be nice to have a set up link for people to "Link from your website" or Share your collection ... maybe section with these options.

I would still like a PDF creator that would give a list of your pieces with pics for insurance purposes (and records).

Just my two cents. You know this happens every now and then.

Thanks for the feedback Sean!

Thoughts:

Can we add friends ?
This would allow updates to friends collections to be put in the notification icon on our pages. (New Photo, Collection piece, etc.)

I previously had the ability to add "favorites" which was that little heart. You would get notifications if things changed with their stash, comments, etc. However I didn't have a good way of seeing what you favored or breaking down those activities by that. I have plans coming up that will basically revamp all of that. Favorites are now gonna turn into a way to basically say you like a collectible. Similar to favoring a tweet on twitter. Something other than your wishlist, which I feel is for things you want to buy at some point, where a favorite is just something you like but not want to buy.

Then I plan to add some sort of friends thing or something where you can favorite or add people so you can follow them, etc.

Can we add search through users. This would help to add friends or see friends collections.

Good call! I can put that on the backlog.

I find the lack of our mascot on the site disturbing. I think with the promos we do, we need some semblence of the guy on the page.

Haha, I also agree this is a problem. If anything I can get him on the home page, when you are not logged in, as that will be the first page people should see who are going to the site for the first time from a promo.

I am not sure if we have it or not, but it would be nice to have a set up link for people to "Link from your website" or Share your collection ... maybe section with these options.

Something like share on facebook, twitter or even just a direct link to send in an email or post on a forum?

I would still like a PDF creator that would give a list of your pieces with pics for insurance purposes (and records).

That is 100% in the works still! We did the first steps, which was starting to generate numbers around how much you spent or the retail value of your collection. The next steps are a way to export for exactly that. I might do excel first but then we can support other formats later.

Back