Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging Platform

Yeah, I just noticed it the other day. I've had to change my email and I was trying to get stuff all switched to the new one.

Not yet, my bad! PM what you want it changed to and I will take care of it. I will get it coded up so you can change it yourself soon!

Alright I am working on some enhancements to give you guys some better information around your collection. Right now (behind the scenes, I have not updated the UI to show you this yet) we are calculating total MSRP value of your collection, how much you spend on your collection, how much you earned by selling your collection, and current value of your collection (assuming there are listings). I am going to be running this for a few days and then I will update the UI to show you this information. It should be very interesting.

We will be expanding this more to give you different breakdowns of what you collect.

Haha you might. I will be posting some stuff late. Looking for feedback on a new feature I want to add in the future.

Posting this later than I wanted today but such is life.

I am looking to (eventually) build out a rating and review feature for our platform. The rating system would be pretty standard, you can rate a collectible 1 out of whatever and then they will be averaged over time.

The review platform I would like to handle two different scenarios. User submitted reviews, like most standard sites, if you want to review something but you don't have your own platform like a blog. I would also like to aggregate other more professional reviews as well. At first what a "professional" review is might be subjective or as simple as blogger or someone who runs their own site, this might grow into something with more checks and balances later but it would depend on use and growth.

We would supply free link backs to the review and then maybe a small blurb and a final rating to add to the main ratings. I would love to be able to gather all reviews from all different major sites into one spot.

Any thoughts on this or ideas?

Thanks guys! Looking for any and all feedback.

On a side note.

We just pushed out a new enhancement to the user dashboard. We are now calculating and displaying price stats about your Stash (only you can see these values). These values will all depend on how much information you have shared with us. Right now we are showing: MSRP value, total paid value, total sold value, and Collection Stash value.

The total paid and total sold values are based on the information you provided us when adding and removing collectibles from your Stash.

The Collection Stash value is based off the average price of all completed eBay listings and user submitted listings for each collectible in your Stash.

If some of your values look off, check the data you entered for your purchased and sold amounts.

Let me know if you are having any problems!

I just checked out the updates and HOLY CRAP!!!!! Is that what I have paid for everything in that stash..... :horror :horror :horror I'm not sure I was ready to see that. :)

I just checked out the updates and HOLY CRAP!!!!! Is that what I have paid for everything in that stash..... :horror :horror :horror I'm not sure I was ready to see that. :)

Hahah the Total Paid is basically accumulation of all of the purchase prices you had entered when you add collectibles to your stash.

Back