Cobra Trooper Photo/Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered my 2nd Cobra Trooper. Had to have 2, it will make displaying so much cooler, their like StormTroopers just cant have one. But I figured get him now in case they become hard to find later. Their still available for retail and below at most sites.

UPS tried to deliver today, or rather they say they tried but they didn't because I have been here all damn day waiting for them. Ug looks like I am picking him up tomorrow or Monday... this wait is bordering on excruciating now.

I just ordered my 2nd Cobra Trooper. Had to have 2, it will make displaying so much cooler, their like StormTroopers just cant have one. But I figured get him now in case they become hard to find later. Their still available for retail and below at most sites.

Good man. I'm thinking about doing the same, but I'll have to wait until I get the officer in first. Money is stretched too thin so I'd rather have an officer than two troopers right now.

I really gotta get on the ball with purchasing at least one these. They really look like solid figures right out of the box.

Anyone know where I can pick up a replacement knee pad for the Trooper? A peg that holds one of the 2 straps that hold his right knee pad in place broke off.

Keep an eye one Toy Anxiety. I just bought a pair from there, but I apparently got the last one. They restock fairly often though. Just keep checking back there regularly, and you should be able to snag a pair. The ones I got were only $4.99.
________
Avandia Lawsuit Info

Last edited:
I really gotta get on the ball with purchasing at least one these. They really look like solid figures right out of the box.

You newb. The Cobra Trooper is the best of the IMHO. And that is saying a lot with a line of fantasic figures.

There's no point, I have been quoted. :rip

But hopefully I can save face once I've got the Trooper in hand.
icon14.gif

Keep an eye one Toy Anxiety. I just bought a pair from there, but I apparently got the last one. They restock fairly often though. Just keep checking back there regularly, and you should be able to snag a pair. The ones I got were only $4.99.

Thanks, I have Toy Anxiety on the top of my parts buying needs. I check their site every day.

There's no shame Mando, my first Trooper will the be the comic book soldier (or "Officer" as SSC as calling him.) I think his color scheme, headsculpt and gun are all cooler than the current Trooper.

Anyone thought of putting the Trooper on a parachute yet? That'd be a pretty cool display.

And the 'chucks are hands down THE best exclusive to date! :rock :rock :rock

Back