Clerks III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool. I enjoyed the other two, although I thought the second one wrapped things up nicely with them returning to the Quickstop.

Shut up, Kevin Smith is awesome. No, really. I've always been a casual enjoyer of his films, but I started listening to Hollywood Babble-on and watching comic book men, and, yeah, I've come to that conclusion; Kevin Smith is awesome.:lol

Shut up, Kevin Smith is awesome. No, really. I've always been a casual enjoyer of his films, but I started listening to Hollywood Babble-on and watching comic book men, and, yeah, I've come to that conclusion; Kevin Smith is awesome.:lol

Kevin Smith is indeed awesome at being himself and is an extremely talented public speaker and entertainer. As a writer/director however, well, he should stick to podcasts and public speaking.

he might be awesome but his movies are garbage. Besides clerks 1 and 2 they all are

Mallrats was good. :dunno

I didn't really like it, I didn't hate it but a lot of people do. It was criticized when it was released.

Dogma was, whatever, Jay and Silent Bob strike back was an insult to my intelligence, Jersey Girl was ridiculous, Chasing Amy was not that good either, Cop out was really bad.

Clerks and Mallrats haven't aged well, but are still enjoyable.

All of his other stuff either hasn't aged well (Chasing Amy, mostly), or I never liked in the first place.

Mallrats is hilarious. Clerks 2 was a surprisingly worthy sequel to the original. 3 might be pushing it.

"Zack and Miri", "Jersey Girl" and "Cop Out" were all terrible and not worth watching, just forgettable films.

I really love his other films though, great raunchy dialogue and funny situations. I really think Jay and Silent Bob are great characters when they are not front and center and are on the periphery.

he might be awesome but his movies are garbage. Besides clerks 1 and 2 they all are

Disagree; wholeheartedly disagree.

I didn't really like it, I didn't hate it but a lot of people do. It was criticized when it was released.

Dogma was, whatever, Jay and Silent Bob strike back was an insult to my intelligence, Jersey Girl was ridiculous, Chasing Amy was not that good either, Cop out was really bad.

You have intelligence? :dunno :wink1: :lol :duff

Back