Classsic BSG Starbuck & Apollo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironman, all I can say is than you for this message. I eagerly look forward to their re-release

Don't have all the information yet, but....
Starbuck and Apollo, classic style, WILL be coming. Details will be posted as soon as I have them.
:rock2

Great news! I've been holding off getting Starbuck for a while now. I even missed out when he was only $24! :( But if they're going to re-do the headsculpts to bring them on par with Cain and Athena, then I'll definitely get the new ones! Let us know when you find out more details!

If these are successful I hope they will do a few more characters, IF Amoktime doesn't release them. Would really like a Baltar and Jolly, plus more of the chicks.

If these are successful I hope they will do a few more characters, IF Amoktime doesn't release them. Would really like a Baltar and Jolly, plus more of the chicks.

As much as I agree (really hate that we have no Colicos Baltar!) I would be happy to get the Starbuck and Apollo. From there, everything else is gravy.

Are there any pictures of the Sunohc Balter painted and on a body? I just read through the whole thread of the torturous process of getting the head made (19 months !!!!!), but have yet to see a finished figure.

Back