Clark W. Griswold custom thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Just got the heads from Spenser, and they look great. Below I have made a list of all those who have requested to purchase one of these heads. I put them in chronological order of when the request was made either via PM or post in this thread as of the post where I posted the picture and offered them. If you're in the top 6 on this list, I'll be PM'ing you with payment details. Those who missed out on this batch, I'll try to get more cast up soon. I'll keep this list and contact you when more are made.

For clarification, you will be getting an unpainted, unfinished head. Unfinished means it could use some cleaning up, mostly around the mold seem at the back of his head and hair. The price will be $35 + $2.00 for First Class Shipping, or $5.00 for Priority shipping. If outside the US, $5.00 for First Class International.

And, here's the list:

10/22
Mr Barlow 10:10pm
Deckard 10:59pm

10/23
Indiana Fett 2:07am
Tekkaman Blade 3:21am
alibi 4:49am
knucklefunger 7:21am x 2
wofford29 9:17am
tjg 9:18am
2000man 11:21am
Scifi67 1:08pm
Hollis DZC 2:41pm

10/25
dls712 3:04am

Any one thinking of getting a hot toys muscle body and trying this?
beverlydangelo-nationallampoonsvacation.jpg
I probably won't but I'm tempted.

Cash sent for the first Chev head, oh man Dad's gonna love this. This will be the best X-Mas gift ever.

Thank you

I think it's safe to say that when I saw that I almost crapped my pants. Being Halloween and all, I half expected you to have gone back in time and decapitated Chevy himself. That's one of the best sculpts I've ever seen. No joking. I'd be down for one, if I wasn't busy with another figure and I just don't have the free funds at the moment. But it is truly beautiful.

Dress pants, light blue shirt, black tie then Santa hat & coat. I want to make the eggnog as well. Oh, I want a cat along with some mini lights.

I got a Chevy head!

I can't believe how excited I am about this. I'm gonna try the tweak the hair and make a Fletch (My personal Holy Grail of 1/6 scale figures)

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can change the hair? I usually do the sculpty/boil method when I'm just adding some details, but I've never done it with a cast like this.

That does not sound too bad.

Dress Pants
White Shirt
Red Tie
Santa Coat or Large Sweater
Santa Hat
Dress shoes

16230__lampoon_l.jpg

clark-griswold-tree.jpg

Can I get in on this one ?

Dear God, I got mine today, thank you, I'm at a loss, it really is a true piece of perfection. Clean & refined sculpting. Better than HT, sorry HT.

I got a Chevy head!

I can't believe how excited I am about this. I'm gonna try the tweak the hair and make a Fletch (My personal Holy Grail of 1/6 scale figures)

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can change the hair? I usually do the sculpty/boil method when I'm just adding some details, but I've never done it with a cast like this.

I recommend magic sculpt, just mix together sculpt and let dry. I've used it to alter hair many times.

SO might anyone know where to get a 1/6 scale sweat jacket like Chevy has in Fletch ?? I might go that route myself...lol

Barlow
What's it look like. Hoodie? Triad used 1 on their Matt Damon, mad by Saturday Toys. It's navy blue

ahhhh cool its a hoodie , thanks for the suggestion !
I will look for that !
Its either navy or black, I cant tell on my laptop monitor, I need to pop in the movie again
Irwin+Fletcher.jpg

SO might anyone know where to get a 1/6 scale sweat jacket like Chevy has in Fletch ?? I might go that route myself...lol

In my memory the sweatshirt is navy blue, but looking at the movie again it's very black. I got a Project ARE black hooded sweatshirt from Good Stuff to Go and it's really nice. I can post pics of it later if you like. Haven't figured out the Laker jersey yet though...
And I can't decide if it's worth tweaking the hair.

I recommend magic sculpt, just mix together sculpt and let dry. I've used it to alter hair many times.

Thanks.

How long do you have to work with it before it dries? Can you sand it once it does dry? Do you have an online source for it you could point me toward?

Back