Clark W. Griswold custom thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ Thats awesome man! Where did you find the santa clause hat?

Great to see more pics!!! Just to let you guys know, I do have the tie in the works that has the actual pattern. I'm also trying to get my clothier to finish the sweater, and a Santa coat and hat more accurate to the movie. Once we have them figured out once, we will try to make several for those interested. I'm going to give him 1 more week to at least get the tie done. If not, I have another person in mind that will get them done quicker.

Lastly, there's still 4 heads available on our site if any newbies to this thread are interested.

FINALLY!!! Here's the tie. There are currently 6 available on our site here. Sorry, need to limit it 1 per person for now. When there are more, we'll remove the limit. The photo of the tie is a little off, and the color on the picture on Clark is more accurate to what you'll receive, just a tad bit greener.

picture.php
picture.php

I'm working on his Blackhawks hockey jersey, we'll see how it turns out

I would love to obtain one of these if you're able to make more than 1. It would be great for the "off season" clark. Can't be in his Christmas outfit all year long right? Let me know if you will be making them available to others.

Although he's not completely finished I thought I'd share some pics of the Clark Griswold I've been fiddling with.
I wanted to go for this look in this scene from the first vacation movie. Classic 80's attire:lol:
clarkgriswold.png

"The picnic basket is all wet?!"
gris1.jpg

gris2.jpg

That looks great!! Thanks for sharing! BTW, you know if you post pictures of your Clark (or other) custom in our main thread, you'll be entered in a random drawing to win a $25 eGift Certificate. It's a monthly drawing, and is not a "best of" contest. Just have to post a pic.

Although he's not completely finished I thought I'd share some pics of the Clark Griswold I've been fiddling with.
I wanted to go for this look in this scene from the first vacation movie. Classic 80's attire:lol:
clarkgriswold.png

gris1.jpg

gris2.jpg

Awesome! Just looking at him in those clothes makes me laugh :lol
Do you mind sharing where you got the jacket from?

Awesome! Just looking at him in those clothes makes me laugh :lol
Do you mind sharing where you got the jacket from?

Thanks,
I still need to add a few details to the "Member's Only" jacket and the alligator to the "Izod" shirt :lol. as well as make the watch.
The jacket is from the James Dean red jacket version.
I used an airbrush on it and altered the collar. A pretty simple mod.

clarkgriswold.png

gris1.jpg

gris2.jpg

hahaha did you make the sandwich aswell?

How acurate is the sandwich?

Great job;)

hahaha you ask if the sandwich is accurate?? well who cares actually :lol:lol It's just a damn sandwich.

I'm sure it came from that bootleg Dr House figure.

I'm not that fussy when it comes to details:)

Just meant did it have the special ingrediant ;)

I know some people on here are painstakingly accurate when it comes to those finishing touchs:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Zp7vfyew8

hahaha you ask if the sandwich is accurate?? well who cares actually :lol:lol It's just a damn sandwich.

I'm sure it came from that bootleg Dr House figure.

I'm not that fussy when it comes to details:)

Just meant did it have the special ingrediant ;)

I know some people on here are painstakingly accurate when it comes to those finishing touchs:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Zp7vfyew8

Yah, the sandwich is from the bootleg House figure i believe. No special ingredient though:rotfl.

Thanks for posting that clip! That's the scene I was after. You gotta love the corny "sandwich dance" Chevy does in this scene. LMAO classic! And thanks for the comments.

Back