Civil War sigs : lets see'm all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
Out of respect for some people I like who have asked me to lose the pic I have of Lennon in my sign I ask that one of you (pickard or RoboDad)

:rolleyes:

I still see the problems with the old yoko&lennon pic, but I'm kinda slow after all... Sorry if I put you in any troubles with that sig, pixeltwin
:eek:

pordey2 said:
:rolleyes:

I still see the problems with the old yoko&lennon pic, but I'm kinda slow after all... Sorry if I put you in any troubles with that sig, pixeltwin
:eek:

NO worries. I thought it was wonderful and meaningful sig. Just some other people didn't see it that way. But oh well. :)

pickard said:
sunohc, I really like this one. The font is perfect. Nice work.
mwithbrucelee2xm1.jpg
thank you!
i get all my fonts from dafont.com ^^

i calld that.

i was clicking on this thread abnd i thought:
" i bet it's "i'm with santa claus"
and I was right ^^
ncie work robodad!

the snow part is ingenious!

I definitely need to get back into the Civil War sig-making game!! Now that I have a plethora of new figures, I'll likely do up a signature for each one plus hopefully be able to honor some requests like my fellow Freaks have done.

Here are two quickie signatures using Photoshop work of my own figures again.

CivilWar-ConnorMacLeod.jpg

CivilWar-Kenobi.jpg

EDIT: Hey, just noticed this was my 1,000th post! Woo-hoo!!!!!!!! :fireworks

Last edited:
SPECIAL REQUEST:

RoboDad made me this banner:
civilwar_fatelvis.jpg
a few months ago and somewhere along the way of adding new banners to my sig it was lost.

Can someone please (read: desperate plead to those "in the know") add this to my rotating banner?

Muchos gracias.

pixletwin said:
SPECIAL REQUEST:

RoboDad made me this banner:
civilwar_fatelvis.jpg
a few months ago and somewhere along the way of adding new banners to my sig it was lost.

Can someone please (read: desperate plead to those "in the know") add this to my rotating banner?

Muchos gracias.

Bump... Someone?.... Please....:monkey2

Back