Civil War sigs : lets see'm all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hereya go Josh... just for you. I added in Biatches since "I'M WITH JOSH" doesn't take up much room :D

joshleader.jpg

galactiboy said:
I believe it is time to take sides in a CIVIL WAR that actually is occuring on our boards as we speak!!!

Time to choose a side ladies!!!

crybaby.jpg

Or
cheerleaders.jpg

I had toyed around with the second one just being "I'm with Josh", but I think cheerleaders is good enough :D
that.is.funny.!:rotfl

JUST GOT DONE EDITING.

you can see exacly how many you have done.
leader is Tomandshell with 27.
buttmunch is up there for being one of the originals and I put myuself up there caz I like myself
lolol!

CIVIL WAR SIG ARCHIVE

Last edited:
Though I don't have one yet, I love seeing all of these! :lol :rotfl

What about this fella:

Elan Sleazebaggano

movie_sm.jpg

:wave :rotfl

galactiboy said:
Hereya go Josh... just for you. I added in Biatches since "I'M WITH JOSH" doesn't take up much room :D

joshleader.jpg

I have officially seen it all. :rolleyes:

jlcmsu said:
Man, that's too funny!!:lol

Glad you like it, I thought you guys looked nice together as a group :D

Now that you're using the signature we need to get someone else to take the crybaby one?!? I have a few candidates in mind, but they might not like the insinuation :D

Batty said:
He probably looks like a few collectors as well. :lol :monkey3

Yeah, I see Jabba sitting there.... some zits... Cheetos stains on his hands and mouth. Wearing an old school Battlestar Galactica T-shirt... (2 sizes too small) and laying on piles and piles of old comics instead of a throne....

"Worst Wookiee EVER......" :lol :rotfl :lol

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, I see Jabba sitting there.... some zits... Cheetos stains on his hands and mouth. Wearing an old school Battlestar Galactica T-shirt... (2 sizes too small) and laying on piles and piles of old comics instead of a throne....

"Worst Wookiee EVER......" :lol :rotfl :lol

Make that sig! Call it: CIVIL WAR: I'm with the Collector

jlcmsu said:
Ah come on Allan it's just a joke. :)

I guess your right. Once, I see one of the Sideshow Endor Soldiers with an uncanny resemblance to "Josh Maul", then I guess I can say "I have seen it all".

:lol

Agent23 said:
I guess your right. Once, I see one of the Sideshow Endor Soldiers with an uncanny resemblance to "Josh Maul", then I guess I can say "I have seen it all".

:lol

Hey if I was lucky enough to win a contest like that it would be like winning the lottery.:D

Actually that's not a bad idea! Sideshow should sponsor a contest to have one lucky winner have their likeness made into a Militaries of Star Wars soldier of their choice!

that would be indeed like wininng the lottery
having such a talented artist like trevor or andy or oluf or falls sculpt a likeness.
indeed!

decadentdave said:
Actually that's not a bad idea! Sideshow should sponsor a contest to have one lucky winner have their likeness made into a Militaries of Star Wars soldier of their choice!

Count me in. :)

Back