Civil War sigs : lets see'm all!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RoboDad said:
civilwar_lucius.jpg
That looks great, RoboDad!

pixletwin said:
Dios mio, It is gorgeous! Thanks Robo Dad! :blissy

That is a great one.

If someone has time, I'd love to see a Jabba civil war sig and a really good Indiana Jones one. Bruce the Shark or Quint would be cool too; haven't seen those yet at all.

I guess there's no end to this.

I believe it is time to take sides in a CIVIL WAR that actually is occuring on our boards as we speak!!!

Time to choose a side ladies!!!

crybaby.jpg

Or
cheerleaders.jpg

I had toyed around with the second one just being "I'm with Josh", but I think cheerleaders is good enough :D

galactiboy said:
I believe it is time to take sides in a CIVIL WAR that actually is occuring on our boards as we speak!!!

crybaby.jpg

Or
cheerleaders.jpg
Excellent!!

galactiboy said:

crybaby.jpg

Or
cheerleaders.jpg

I had toyed around with the second one just being "I'm with Josh", but I think cheerleaders is good enough :D
YEs galactiboy, that is most excellent! :lol

galactiboy said:

crybaby.jpg

Or
cheerleaders.jpg

Man, that's good stuff. :lol I'd be honored to be a Civil War Banner :)

galactiboy said:
So I guess being with the replicants would be kind of a neutral stand... or maybe just a destroy all humans platform?
Like all Replicants, I just want more life. :lol

RoboDad said:

Not to go off subject.... but I just realized Jabba was a collector!! He sets a special spot up for his new arrival (Solo), spends rediculous amounts of cash to see to it that his parcel arrives, and he will not let anyone near him or sell him for any price....

Sounds like a Collector to me!!:lol :rotfl :lol

DarkArtist81 said:
Not to go off subject.... but I just realized Jabba was a collector!! He sets a special spot up for his new arrival (Solo), spends rediculous amounts of cash to see to it that his parcel arrives, and he will not let anyone near him or sell him for any price....

Sounds like a Collector to me!!:lol :rotfl :lol
He probably looks like a few collectors as well. :lol :monkey3

Back