Christopher Lee Scaramanga done , w picts up !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok , quick and dirty, just to get an impression ....:lol

I found a suit to use as a placeholder till i get one made or find one

scarswet.jpg

scarswet2.jpg

Nick Nack!

Nick Nack body...? Maybe a mod off one of those short DiD Hitler youth kids, or a Hobbit body. Still all too tall though. Might have to be based on some other figure -- a stout little 6" figure would be great as a base. QUOTE]

A Nick Nack would be amazing, but that small a body WOULD be the biggest hold up.
That small 1/6, the closest existing base would be a Hasbro Jawa, but you WOULD have to make new arms and legs for him since his clothing is sculpted on and the hands and feet are wrong, so it might not be worth it. (Though it will still work well for a Phantasm DWARF).

I think the best fit would have to be a modded Mego body, if not an 8" adult, which are already darned small, then one of their kid bodies, but those aren't common to get a hold of, so then it becomes a project for you you might not want to get into, making a whole body for people when you just wanted to cast heads, you know? Unless you sell just a few complete. :naughty

Nice Lee head, BTW!
-Rick :)

Hmm
Maybe Mego is the way to go , are there any costumes even close for him w mego ?? Especially the Hat ??

gunmid1.jpg

Hmm
Maybe Mego is the way to go , are there any costumes even close for him w mego ?? Especially the Hat ??

gunmid1.jpg

Mego bod looks about right, but kind of...tiny...in proportions I mean. It just looks miniaturized, not like a "little person".

But it may be the best way to go, just bulk up the legs and arms with cotton.

No outfit around that works, and I've been looking for years. Derby's almost impossible to find too.

Probably has to be a custom tailoring job. I'd put my vote for Blindvoyeur as well after seeing his work and receiving his Joker pants.

Of course, we need a sculpt... hint, hint... :D Probably need stubby hand sculpts as well.

Hmm

gunmid1.jpg

Good pic!
Your worried about the hat, huh? (laugh) Gee, I dunno. Maybe if we're lucky we can find some halfway decent sculptor who can make us one if we need it? :rotfl :naughty

There's NOTHING like Nicks suit out there for Mego. It's a pretty nice (and unique) in style. You'd need to feel out some of the site sewers, err sew-ers, like maybe, like Blind Voyuer?

:lol
I'm already sculpting a Hat for Sylvester McCoy, I can only sculpt 1 hat per year.......:rotfl

Maybe 2 Nick Nack heads, hmm

Yeah the bod would need some mods I guess. There should be someone out there w all the Mego customizing going on .
If I figure out the body modding I could apply that to a Michael Dunn , Dr Lovelace figure :naughty

I may have a " little person " solution. I will know when the figure is in my hands...lol
Has anyone come across Mego patterns online for clothing ?

I turned around and saw my McFarlane Chucky on my shelf and thought I should post a pic of him next to Bond as a possibility.

His body is kinda right, since action figs were suggested, but only has articulation at the head, waist, and arms. I don't think at that scale that's a problem, as per se, but clothing something without balljoints would be hell! Still, it was interesting enough to post.

000_0876.jpg

Herve is a lil taller than that , compared to Lee he is pretty much waist high . Ill see if my solution is good once it shows up in the mail :lol
leenick.jpg

I wish he had this stache in the film..... :rock:rock:rock

Ahhhhhhhhh yes !!!

I found what I want. All I need to replace is the head and hands , and get an outfit .
Seems like the right height and more acceptable proportions than the 8 inch Mego.

nickbod.jpg

Russ :banana

I can get behind a good Cushing, it has so many possible used - Van Helsing, Dr Frankenstein, Doctor Who - PLEASE make it, the Lee looks stunning

Back