Christopher Lee Scaramanga done , w picts up !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You still up for this, Barlow?

NickNack1.jpg

Just a friendly nudge. :)

Yes I am !!!
Im just up to my eyeballs with work right now. Tron 2 is kicking my butt, and I'm also trying to get a 1:1 scale Vincent Price head done .

:)

Yes I am !!!
Im just up to my eyeballs with work right now. Tron 2 is kicking my butt, and I'm also trying to get a 1:1 scale Vincent Price head done .

Excellent!

Just checking, I know you're busy, but I may have a lead on getting the outfit for Nick Nack done (like the picture above, if that's cool). I don't want to push it along though until you have time for the sculpt. Just keep me posted.

Im still down to do it !!

Ive just been so slammed with work and other commission stuff I havent progressed on the lil fella .
If you want to hold off on the suit, thats cool.

Russ

Hey Wor-Gar,
I dont remember, did anyone else have a better body find for this lil guy ??
If you are still up for the suit I need to get a body to scale to when I have time for the sculpt .

R

Hey Wor-Gar,
I dont remember, did anyone else have a better body find for this lil guy ??
If you are still up for the suit I need to get a body to scale to when I have time for the sculpt .

R

Not sure which body is best. Either a Hobbitt body or maybe one of those Mego bodies. I think it was the Mego body someone posted, was that you? Anyway, Mego would be better scale really but the hands might looks silly. Hobbitt's a bit tall but a better figure all around -- problem is it might require some modding to get it to the right height. I'll ask around to see what might be the best recommendation.

Back