Christopher Lee Scaramanga done , w picts up !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Barlow

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATE :

I'm Losing the "thripple " thread as I couldn't redefine the title of the post .........

So while back home on holiday I took some sculpts to finish up.
Im back now and ready to get things done :whip

Here's the Scaramanga, I cant wait to paint one up and put him on my Bond shelf.
I actually really dislike the white suit look, especially since the figure came w a suit big enough to stuff 2 figures into at once...lol. That and too many on my Bond shelf wear suits, Id like to break it up :D
So I will be doing mine more casual,like the end of the film, I need to find the white/lt blue shirt and slacks for him. I also might do the jogging suit from the beginning of the film.
I may also do a lil hair revision to have a more stoic Dracula also :banana, I've never been a big fan of the whacked out face.
Im molding him today ...................

scara1.jpg

scara2.jpg

:naughty

Russ

That is really awesome work! Best young Lee sculpt I've seen, looking forward to painted shots :rock

Excellent sculpt. Please tell me you are employed sculpting full time and fully appreciated.

Thank ya
I cant wait to paint him and add that eternal 5 o'clock shadow...lol

Check out my portfolio link at the bottom of my post Pixletwin, the employment beans are spilled there :lol

excellent likeness........creepy good in fact. lee is the embodiment of the villan and you have nailed it. looking forward to seeing the painted version as well.

Mr Barlow are you going to share this sculpt?

Can't wait to see him painted, especially in Dracula version :)

(I have the Majestic, always liked it, but now no longer)

Sure if people are interested. I know I needed to replace the Scaramanga head that came with the figure, so if there are others out there who want to do the same , or use it for Dracula, young Dooku, etc.... Speak up please.

If there seems to be interest in him then I will start to take orders .
I am working on a Cushing head too. Maybe when I get that done I can have a set of Horror Express figures....lol or Van Helsing, and Dracula :)

Russ :)

Great sculpting! One of the most detailed 1/6 sculpts I have seen. You definitely are a very talented artist. I would also be interested in a sculpt.

Wow, thanks !!!
Anyone else ???????

I had certainly thought of a Cushing modification for that character :) , its a must have !!
he he

Back