Christopher Lee Scaramanga done , w picts up !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice to see he's held in such esttem amongst some who fans, I myself couldn't forget about him lol

Someone had made a good looking Van Helsing custom. But the headscupt was the Hasbro Tarkin... so I think some parts are out there to make a decent figure. We just need a sculpt to make it happen.

Barlow -- that's excellent!!!! BEST Lee sculpt I've seen.

I also might do the jogging suit from the beginning of the film.

I completely agree on making that black with white-stripe jogging suit. I like that best!

Never was a fan of the SS one, nor the suit, that's why I never bought this guy. Love yours though.

Please do a Nick Nack!!! That little guy would look awesome on the shelf in his little tux and derby! Been wanting one for a long time. I can't find a little tux anywhere though.

Gratsi,

Well, Cushing is a definite to finish for a number of characters :), so keep watchin for him here, I'll post when ready.

Yeah The white suit just doesnt work for me .
finding the outfit/track suit might be tough, I dont recall seeing anything like that. Any leads ??

Nick Nack is a def sculpt for me, I love that character, his outfit will have to be a custom from someone else unless we can find one affordable enough to alter. :confused:
Any ideas on what body could be used/altered for him ?

Russ

Yeah The white suit just doesnt work for me .
finding the outfit/track suit might be tough, I dont recall seeing anything like that. Any leads ??

Nick Nack is a def sculpt for me, I love that character, his outfit will have to be a custom from someone else unless we can find one affordable enough to alter. :confused:
Any ideas on what body could be used/altered for him ?

Russ

I saw a track suit once on ebay -- black, white stripe -- but I've never seen it again. It was fairly recent and looked to be off an Asian import. I'll keep my eye out for it or something else.

Nick Nack body...? Maybe a mod off one of those short DiD Hitler youth kids, or a Hobbit body. Still all too tall though. Might have to be based on some other figure -- a stout little 6" figure would be great as a base. But I think it's possible. The costume is the thing. I like his "Duel" outfit when he begins the final showdown -- derby, white gloves, the whole gear.

Anyway, great Scaramanga! I'll let you know if I find a suitable outfit.

Yeah, that's the one I was talking about. Looks pretty baggy though. Would need some stitching to tighten it up for that 70's look. Also I think Scaramanga had two stripes rather than three...but hey.

But its a solid alternative.

He actually had 1 stripe, and I think the outfit is a 1 piece :banghead
Also blue

you can see it here, if you get past the legs ......

:naughty
mangun.jpg

He actually had 1 stripe, and I think the outfit is a 1 piece :banghead
Also blue

you can see it here, if you get past the legs ......

:naughty
mangun.jpg

I stand corrected. I really thought it was black too... sure that's not the photograph? It's black in my memory :lol with two stripes.

The ebay one isn't right then. ProjectARE makes custom track suits that are tight and might work then -- but they're still two pieces. I'm sure Skip could add the white line. The zipper is huge on them, but maybe Skip could re-make it with a slimmer zipper?

Finding a one-piece like that -- for a guy -- might be really tough.

anychance for those of us who want a young Dooku that you can add longer hair? I always pictured a young Dooku as sort of being similar to a young Franz Liszt:

19157~Portrait-of-Franz-Liszt-1839-Posters.jpg

I'd definately be interested in this Lee sculpt, maybe a couple. I'd love a Lee Dracula and maybe even a young Dooku as some have mentioned.

Im not opposed to seeing some prime Jedi butt kicking years Dooku action, but........
Might it not be better to let others alter the hair on their castings for a young Dooku look ?
I wouldnt want to commit to sculpting and remolding something that people probably have differing opinions about the look of.
Maybe young Dooku had dreads :cool:
A badass can have whatever hair he wants :rolleyes:

Russ :D

Russ, That is one badass sculpt. I'm interested in it for sure. I still haven't gotten around to the Salem's Lot Barlow. Mostly because I am so overly hesitant to drill heads out and chip/crack/ruin them. But it is coming.
Ever consider trying to sculpt an ape? <hint, hint> :monkey3

Barlow must be painted !!!!!!!!! :banghead

Apes, hmm, I see a lot of that going around, but who knows I might do some apes action if I get the urge someday. As priced, I cant justify getting the new apes figures, unless I find a deal somewhere so my Apes buzz is wearing off for the time being :sick .

Gonna try to finish a quickie slightly crappy :lol paint up on the Lee head and take some picts for ya'll .........................

Back