CHINA. X - H 1/6 BRUCE LEE's 77th anniversary Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, lighting, angles, shadows, all play a part in getting these sculpts looking right.

The bad pics you see, yep, that’s the how the sculpt looks. The good pics you see, yep, that’s how the sculpt looks. I think watching that video review posted earlier in the thread, might be the best way to look at it. I always think video is the best way to review figures. Sometimes pics either make it look better, or worse, than it really is.

Well my usual HD pics 😄 don't do it justice. No proto but still a solid release. And welcomed in my collection.

No. The peg doesn’t move. If it has 2 left feet, then that’s the problem.

Mine didn’t line up as well, so had to slowly & carefully push the foot in a bit to line it up. But mine doesn’t have 2 left feet. That person (you?) needs to sort that out with whoever they purchased that from.

100% positive both are shoes for the same side. The pattern of the black lines are exactly the same also. Maybe I need to send this whole thing back to Hong Kong. I don't think they will send just the foot to me

Did you swap the feet over, in case they are on the wrong side? Just in case?

they do look like there both L feet,moreso the one on the left.you could try swapping and put that one on the rear.if they line up you could then glue them and it wont be as noticeable.you could possibly cut the pegs off and re-do bit of a pain,but if your not happy contact your seller and explain.either a refund or replacement,dont see them or China X-H sending just a foot out.bit of a bummer that.
the ETD and WOTD feet fitted perfect,strange.

I bought from KG they said they will ask for replacement parts. Will see if it happens. Both foot are exactly the same so swapping them won't do anything

No reason to swap if they are the same. I just wasn’t 100% sure looking at the pics. I forced my mind to imagine the feet curve in the opposite direction in the bottom pic :lol

So what do you think of the statue Resident? Besides the feet.

i'm hopeful that China x-h will have loads of spare legs/feet,see if KG can get you a replacement R leg.if your happy otherwise with the statue then thats the easier way,rather than sending the whole lot back.
the company need to up their game with QC issues or buyers will go bye bye.i hope BL other 2 movies are done in statue form as id be a buyer...if they can keep or up the quality of the sculpts.i dont mind the poorly glued limbs as their an easy fix and you get a fair discount on top.
best of luck with the leg mate.

I like the smiling sculpt more than the other one. But I will definitely paint with flat clear to remove the sweat effects. Also to repaint the flesh tone around the eyes to get rid of the darkness . Definitely not lighting issue, I can see the color variation there. I thought the base is good but too big. I think this company has a lot of potential. Just don't like the fact he made these changes to the prototype.

Bottom pic clearly shows it. How unfortunate. See how ChinaXH will handle this.

So you like the smiling sculpt better? Interesting. I’m curious to see your paint changes when done. I might look again at my statue. From memory, darkness around the eyes never stood out to me. I might check mine again later, to see if I see the colour variation.

I too don’t like the step down from the proto, but it is good overall. The added battle damage & sweat effects, I actually don’t mind. It’s just, the likeness stepped down a bit from the proto. Is it the paint? Slightly warped moulds? I’m no expert. All I know is my eyes see a downgrade. Definitely still nice. But still, a downgrade.

i think the final paint job is causing the downgrade,maybe the extra sweat effects are the cause Larry .but still a solid likeness.well ive checked the ''black eyes'' on mine and nope still dont see any.other than lighting no idea what caused the effect.hopefuly CXH will send out the correct leg so that you'll have the ability to display him Eric.

Yeah, I checked the eyes (well, the BD sculpt anyway, since the smiling is boxed up) on mine as well. I don’t see it too. I kept rotating mine in different various shades of light, & don’t really see it. Hand painted, so it might vary between our statues.

Dark eyes & 2 left feet :gah:

Back