China X-H Bruce Lee 1/6 Game Of Death 82 anniversary Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrchris

Super Freak
Reaction score
Picked This up Last Week,very limited statue (only 200 made )really pleased with it,very good likeness,great pose.base is really nice with the pagoda and levels inscribed.my only negative thing to say is that the stairs and upper surround are plastic rather than wood.But as a Huge Bruce Lee fan it had to be added to my Collection ;)...As Per Usual from Me.Stellar Photos..NOT.:) The surround is the Enterbay BTS and not part of the statue(but looks good with it)
ek1yMtd.jpg

muECNzS.jpg

2u3j6DR.jpg

CoesP3c.jpg

QLI0uNO.jpg

vaCFjpp.jpg

z7Gy5Zh.jpg

Last edited:
Picked This up Last Week,very limited statue (only 200 made )really pleased with it,very good likeness,great pose.base is really nice with the pagoda and levels inscribed.my only negative thing to say is that the stairs and upper surround are plastic rather than wood.But as a Huge Bruce Lee fan it had to be added to my Collection ;)...As Per Usual from Me.Stellar Photos..NOT.:) The surround is the Enterbay BTS and not part of the statue(but looks good with it)
ek1yMtd.jpg

muECNzS.jpg

2u3j6DR.jpg

CoesP3c.jpg

QLI0uNO.jpg

vaCFjpp.jpg

z7Gy5Zh.jpg
IDK, bro. To me it kinda looks a bit too much like Bruce Li and Bruce Le. The Bruce Lee likeness could be stronger here.

:stick

its looks good, just busting chops, mimicking what you say about every Bruce Lee piece you don't buy, "likeness way off, good for Bruce Li, no good for Bruce Lee".

:love:What the WOTD 1/4 blitzway ;) as that's the only one i've not bought.but yeah collectors will see things differently,and that's a good thing in my opinion.
also i see star ace is releasing a1/6 WOTD statue next year in standard/deluxe versions,and yeah i'm not sold on the likeness ;)

Last edited:
Back