Cheerleader zombie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry The Mike, but you picked a bad example of a Marvel Zombie in that artwork. She's all kinds of wrong - the nose and skin is largely rotted, and yet her eye, lips and chin show zero signs of rot? It would be different if it was damage to her face, but the artist decided to use a rotting look - and yet have no rot at all in other parts of her face.

Isn't a Zombie the living dead? Look at the huge gash in her stomach....that is what killed her, there are rats on her arms and in her hair, couldn't one argue that the skin and flesh taken off and rotting was due to animal intervention?

Last edited:
I couldn't disagree with you more.

MJZombie.jpg

Zombie women do NOT have to look like trannys in order to be Zombies. I could post pics of Ms. Marvel, Spider-Woman, She-Hulk even all drawn with the Zombie influence but with a slight cheesecake hint.

(No offense to your Cheerleader Zombie of course, just proving my point)

Ok. Who's going to make this one !!!

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Isn't a Zombie the living dead? Look at the huge gash in her stomach....that is what killed her, there are rats on her arms and in her hair, couldn't one argue that the skin and flesh taken off and rotting was due to animal intervention?

I suppose. I know that I'd definitely complain about that if I reviewed a figure that looked like that - the seeming extreme dichotomy on the face just doesn't look 'real' (whatever that might mean) in this case.

Michael
MWC

Agree to disagree. I have though added a new sig banner to show my thoughts on the idea. :lol

Hmmmm....from these past few comments I'm starting to think its a good thing that imageshack is blocked at work.

Did you see Fido? They had an 'attractive' (and I'm using the word loosely, considering she was a flesh eating zombie) in the movie.

ALSO, Peril after you sell out of the original zombie that you made (still still need to get one) are you gonna be making them anymore or is that it?

Here are a few more:

PDVD_006.jpg

PDVD_007.jpg

PDVD_008.jpg

Head and hands look great... I'm fine with a completely ripped apart face. I just finally ordered the first zombie :rock

Back