Charlie Sheen WTH man?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that's the way the Oscars work. He should have waited until he had the big-budget hit (Iron Man) and then made Chaplin. He would then win the Oscar in a landslide.

It's not often than an American actor can pull off a good British accent. Much less the not one, not two, but three different ones RDJ has in CHAPLIN. Yet Pacino's "Hoo ah!" blind twatbag won. Grrrrrrrr. F! that still pisses me off 17 years later.

Well, that's the way the Oscars work. He should have waited until he had the big-budget hit (Iron Man) and then made Chaplin. He would then win the Oscar in a landslide.

Case in point:

Yet Pacino's "Hoo ah!" blind twatbag won. Grrrrrrrr

The Oscars are lame in many ways. But they do have a horrible knack for passing over actors/directors when they deserve it, then coming back and essentially giving them a "lifetime achievement" vote for best actor/director/movie/etc. later on for lesser performances and films in order to make up for the gaff. Happened with Scorsese for sure, and Pacino there. I want to say they did it for the Coens, but honestly, they deserved it for No Country (they just deserved it more for Fargo).

Case in point:

The Oscars are lame in many ways. But they do have a horrible knack for passing over actors/directors when they deserve it, then coming back and essentially giving them a "lifetime achievement" vote for best actor/director/movie/etc. later on for lesser performances and films in order to make up for the gaff. Happened with Scorsese for sure, and Pacino there. I want to say they did it for the Coens, but honestly, they deserved it for No Country (they just deserved it more for Fargo).

And like Return of the King winning pretty much for the entire LOTR trillogy even though it probably wasn't the best of the 3 .

It's not often than an American actor can pull off a good British accent. Much less the not one, not two, but three different ones RDJ has in CHAPLIN. Yet Pacino's "Hoo ah!" blind twatbag won. Grrrrrrrr. F! that still pisses me off 17 years later.

And his rendition of Chaplin's "Smile" is wonderful!

And like Return of the King winning pretty much for the entire LOTR trillogy even though it probably wasn't the best of the 3 .

No doubt about it Fellowship was the best, but they weren't going to give it an Oscar since it wasn't finished. If they gave it to Fellowship, then they pretty much would've had to give it to Jackson 3 years in a row.

Yeah, seems like they decided what they were gonna do with LOTR when the first one was released and just sat on it. I'm only a casual fan of that franchise, but I think the first film is definitely the best of the three. And definitely an epic worthy of big-time awards.

The man's a battle-tested bayonet... what the hell?

I know he says he's clean at the beginning, but I don't believe it for a second. Guy's high off his ass, and no, he doesn't look great at all. In his recent interviews, he literally looks like a zombie.

I dont know how Andrea Canning kept a straight face through out that interview...

maybe in the minority here but I Like Two Towers the best, but I'm on pure uncut Sheen so you probably don't want to listen to me.

We can't even hear you. :dunno

You speak in a language and at a frquency beyond the capacity of our puny brains. If we were even able to hear, we'd be reduced to quivering, drooling masses of lobotomized meat.

We are lesser beings.

Sheen.jpg

has anyone noticed in any of his interviews at several times when he's breathing/inhaling it looks & sounds as if he's hitting a bong or crack pipe............ i thought that was funny, strange, & sad all at the same time........:lol :cuckoo::monkey2

We can't even hear you. :dunno

You speak in a language and at a frquency beyond the capacity of our puny brains. If we were even able to hear, we'd be reduced to quivering, drooling masses of lobotomized meat.

We are lesser beings.

yeah, I've heard that's what happens when you start using Sheen and begin to win.

Back