Charlie Sheen WTH man?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt he was very believable as an 80s yuppie stock broker. I don't remember much about Young Guns, but he was only in 1/3 of the movie or so, right?

I just thought his acting was way over the top and kind of sloppy in Wall Street and yeah he was out pretty quick in YG thankfully.

"Drugs???"

f164a19c9fa14629_a07f5e653528fea1_o.jpg

They said he was making $2 million per episode of that show. He also has to pay $100,000 per month (!) in child support, but dang. $2 million per episode! If he runs out of money, I can't say I would feel very sorry for the schmuck.

wasn't talking about Sheen but the other actors that are on the show

All I know is I hope this jackass hasn't completely ruined WallStreet for me! Just can't imagine watching any of the cool movies he's made without thinking about what a ridiculous mess he's become.

Charlie Sheen is on a drug, its called Charlie Sheen. :lol

He's the man, hes got balls, most of hollywood is doing drugs and having sex, he's just not a liar, we say were sick of these liars and someone like Charlie comes along whos honest and hes an _______.

Is he probably going overboard of course, but its none of our buissness so who gives a damn. Are you going to be there if he does get his ____ togeather to be a fan and watch everything he does, or are you looking for a story that makes your life seem less pathetic? Either way Charlie Sheen on his worst day, is more important then anyone here on an internet blog on their best.

:duff
:exactly::exactly:

Charlie Sheen is awesome

I think RDJ's greatest all-time performance was in Less Than Zero.

I have to agree with you there.

Wow. Never seen CHAPLIN, eh? I still maintain that is the single greatest overall performance by an actor of his generation. That he lost out to Al Pacino's annoying SCENT OF A WOMAN performance for an Oscar still pisses me off.

Yeah, we do enjoy watching train wrecks.

BTW, I must have watched that "rant" video 10 times by now :lol

Wow. Never seen CHAPLIN, eh? I still maintain that is the single greatest performance by an actor of his generation.
Honestly, I haven't seen that movie in probably 15 years. But I can't imagine he is more believable as Chaplin than as a strung out junkie :D

Honestly, I haven't seen that movie in probably 15 years. But I can't imagine he is more believable as Chaplin than as a strung out junkie :D

He actually is. Absolutely amazing performance... even as Chaplin in his 80s. He was nominated, but it's a crime he didn't win an Oscar for that role.

RDJ has even more talent than his new-found fans (thanks to IRON MAN) give him credit for. Dude's a real actor. Or, at least he has been. Lately he's basically just been playing himself in movies.

Back