Cerberus Customs horror customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teamcerberus

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I've been customizing for a while now, but I've just recently gotten into doing the 1/6 scale stuff. I have quite a few things in the works, so I'll be posting them here as they come.

First up is Pluto from The Hills Have Eyes remake. The head was sculpted by my girlfriend and I did the paint and weathering on the clothing, as well as the accessories. The figure has his axe and radio. To recreate the end of the film, he has a screwdriver that can put stuck into his foot as well as an American flag that can pierce his neck. Ignore the base for now, I should be getting his real stand sometime today.

DSCN1292-1.jpg

DSCN1299-1.jpg

DSCN1302-1.jpg

DSCN1304-1.jpg

DSCN1309-1.jpg

DSCN1311-1.jpg

DSCN1312-1.jpg

DSCN1315-1.jpg

Nice! Love the details. Great work! Flag is a nice touch :clap Isn't it interesting how all of Craven's old stuff is getting reboots? Between this and Last House on the Left. I watched that movie in a film class in college and it never even entered my mind that someone would actually want to remake it. Cool to see how new directors are treating his themes, tho. Really dug this flick.

Back