Celebration Orlando 2017 - April 13-16

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason, I'm just not excited about it. It may be because I just went to Celebration in July. I dunno. And my flight options SUCK. I had better options months ago, but those are gone. So I'll either have to pay a lot more to get better flights, or suck it up and take a 5:30am flight out there, and a 10:30pm flight coming home. Both of those options are horrible...

tumblr_o01brcByXn1t9m3reo3_500.gif

Right! Ken's been to every Celebration! :dunno
Well, every US Celebration. 9 of the 11 overall... But yeah, my US streak would end... I haven't actually asked about volunteering this time. Now that tickets are sold out, that would be my only chance of going... My local friend is no longer going, since he didn't get his ticket yet... So if I go, I'm all yours (meaning, all you guys)!

Can yellow Ken Ben still go if Kenbenobi doesn't go?
:lol :rotfl

I just saw a Facebook post from an hour ago that said 4-day were almost sold out. Which is it?
They're definitely sold out... That post isn't updated... I dunno about individual tickets. I'm too much of a cheap bastard for that. But I did send an email to see if I can volunteer again...

They're definitely sold out... That post isn't updated... I dunno about individual tickets. I'm too much of a cheap bastard for that. But I did send an email to see if I can volunteer again...

Check with King Darkness. I think he bought tickets, but may not be able to go.

I'm getting worried about the crowd level. Anaheim was the first time I felt Celebration was getting too big. Not sure if it's because it was in Anaheim or this is how they will be going forward. It's probably the latter due to new films.

I'm getting worried about the crowd level. Anaheim was the first time I felt Celebration was getting too big. Not sure if it's because it was in Anaheim or this is how they will be going forward. It's probably the latter due to new films.
Agreed. Celebration was too big for Anaheim (or they oversold it). The convention center wasn't as big as Orlando. Orlando is more spread out (which is both good and bad, since it takes longer to get from one area to another)...

Im sure it will be chaos 
Agreed.

Back